First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks fantastic! I ALSO want know more about painting the fenders and door handles. I’m *probably* getting Rapid Red, and would want those plus the mirrors to be body-color. Did the dealership do it, or a local body shop?
Body shop.

OP
OP

BroncoRobb

Badlands
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More info on the painting of the door handles please. Did they take them off the car? Does it seem like the paint will hold up? Cost? Thanks in advance.
Yes they take them off and sand them, prime, paint, then clear coat. They will holdup I have done tis on a few other cars. They are just like they would come from a factory.

OP
OP

BroncoRobb

Badlands
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you have the best overall build on the site so far. Great work. Custom, things match, and it’s tasteful. No obscene looking bumpers or over the top decals. Doesn’t look like a high school kid built it. Love it.
Thanks for the comments, much appreciated!

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh just great, thanks for nothing! Now I have to budget another 1500 to replicte what you did with the flares and handles, and by then you will do more mods and I will have to do those too. Seriously though, I am happy to hear that your source for the work was in Chatsworth. Quick drive for me. It looks beautiful, my only comcern is rock chips and other off road issues, but it looks fantstic on your build!

Sponsored

MotownSpartan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape XLT 6cyl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The blue oval emblem is definitely my least favorite part of the Bronco. I absolutely love how yours looks!

Did the dealer do it? A paint shop? DIY?
”blue oval emblem is definitely my least favorite part“… WTF?
No ”blue oval”… no Bronco…just sayin’

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

”blue oval emblem is definitely my least favorite part“… WTF?
No ”blue oval”… no Bronco…just sayin’
@MaverickMan and @MotownSpartan
You both seem to forget the original Bronco did not have a blue oval on it anywhere. 😘😘

I don't know what year Bronco had it first, I'm sure you can look it up on the web. 🤷‍♀️

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well if the blue oval was removed you would have an empty spot where the badge was. I had mine painted the same metallic charcoal grey as the front grill and hard top and with the white it has a really nice retro feel to me. It’s not that I don’t respect the original blue oval but it’s the only item on the car that has chrome on it so to me it looked kind of out of place. Now with the Bronco emblem on the other side it al really matches and now there’s no blue, chrome on one side and then silver on the Bronco emblem it all goes with the rest of the car and the wheels. It’s all really subjective. My body shop guy threw it in when he painted the Sasquatch flares and door handles. I’m sure a lot of people like the original peppled black handles and flares but I had 2 rubicons where the flares and door handles came body color and I really like that look.
I would prefer more of the things like handle and hinges and such be chrome or body colored. When they are just black they look like my lazy ass pulled up out of a junkyard and rattle canned em :ROFLMAO:

Jarheaded

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What a great exapmle of how subtle changes can make a huge differnece in the personality of your build.

Would you be interested in selling your stock flares......?

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my badlands about 2 months ago. It was one of the first in my area. Being a car guy and having every kind of car imaginable my favorite car has been one of my 2 Rubicon’s. The 10th Anniversary was my favorite car beating out much more expensive cars. After 3k miles this Bronco has surpassed all expectations and is really my favorite car I’ve ever had.

The only thing my car didn’t come with on my order was the B&O sound system. I fixed that by adding a couple compact Cerwin Vega woofers, a Rockford Fosgate amp and changing all other 6 speakers to Focal.

I took of my Sasquatch package so my order would get picked up early and it did. I actually liked the 33’ inch tires and wheels as they were a gunmetal grey not black how it looks on the ordering site. However I had my mind set on 35’s so I bought Black Rhino Gunmetal wheels and Toyo A/T tires.

I added a a couple LED front corner lights as well as a a LED bar.

I ordered from the dealership the Sasquatch fender flares and had those custom painted in Cactus Grey to match the body color as well as all the door handles.

I also had the Ford Logo painted the grill and roof color in a metallic grey with white trim to match the front grill as well as the Bronco back emblem. This minor detail made all the difference for me.

The only thing I’m waiting on is a front bumper brush bar and lights. I ordered one with the other LED lights but the brackets didn’t fit the Badlands modular number to Rough Country is working on brackets specifically for that bumper.

Love the ride it’s a 10 plus!!!

View attachment 177196

View attachment 177197

View attachment 177198

View attachment 177199

View attachment 177200

View attachment 177201
That is beautiful. I have a Cactus Gray Badlands w/sasquatch ordered and my first 'mod' is to have the entire body 3M wrapped for Paint protection. If I paint match the fender flares like you did, I'll definitely have them done as well. Thank you for sharing, great looking rig!

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is a classy build. The people who design future OBX trims at Ford should take note. I could see having an extra set of 'squatch flares for off road to keep the painted flares looking sharp. The satin black accents are nice details. Did you do the stereo mods yourself or pay an installer?
Sponsored