Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@MaverickMan and @MotownSpartan
You both seem to forget the original Bronco did not have a blue oval on it anywhere. 😘😘

I don't know what year Bronco had it first, I'm sure you can look it up on the web. 🤷‍♀️
The blue oval isn't hideous imho, but can interfere with the color scheme. One reason why I can't stand Chevy is their tacky yellow chevron logo. GMC's logo looks "professional grade". I don't pay money to advertise their brand: the vehicle needs to stand on its own (which indeed the Bronco does!)
Sponsored

MAFD

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 328i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my badlands about 2 months ago. It was one of the first in my area. Being a car guy and having every kind of car imaginable my favorite car has been one of my 2 Rubicon’s. The 10th Anniversary was my favorite car beating out much more expensive cars. After 3k miles this Bronco has surpassed all expectations and is really my favorite car I’ve ever had.

The only thing my car didn’t come with on my order was the B&O sound system. I fixed that by adding a couple compact Cerwin Vega woofers, a Rockford Fosgate amp and changing all other 6 speakers to Focal.

I took of my Sasquatch package so my order would get picked up early and it did. I actually liked the 33’ inch tires and wheels as they were a gunmetal grey not black how it looks on the ordering site. However I had my mind set on 35’s so I bought Black Rhino Gunmetal wheels and Toyo A/T tires.

I added a a couple LED front corner lights as well as a a LED bar.

I ordered from the dealership the Sasquatch fender flares and had those custom painted in Cactus Grey to match the body color as well as all the door handles.

I also had the Ford Logo painted the grill and roof color in a metallic grey with white trim to match the front grill as well as the Bronco back emblem. This minor detail made all the difference for me.

The only thing I’m waiting on is a front bumper brush bar and lights. I ordered one with the other LED lights but the brackets didn’t fit the Badlands modular number to Rough Country is working on brackets specifically for that bumper.

Love the ride it’s a 10 plus!!!

View attachment 177196

View attachment 177197

View attachment 177198

View attachment 177199

View attachment 177200

View attachment 177201
Awesome build! Can you share more details on the wheels and tires? Size, diameter, offset, etc.

Huff

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Truck looks great. I love those rims on jeeps and wondered how they would look on a Bronco. Did you purchase the blacked out Ford oval and pony and swap out or did you do something to the originals?

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks amazing! Looking to get the handles/mirrors matched when we get our Badlands aswell. Live in SB but drive out that way often, I'll have to look into G's collision when we finally get it. Enjoy your Bronco!!

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I love the logo. How much that set you back? Should figure out a way to mass produce it, would sell like hotcakes.

Sponsored

BadlandsJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got it done at G’s Restoration & Collision in Chatsworth, the owners name is George, they do amazing work. It was $1500 to paint and install the Sasquatch flares, all 5 door handles and both Ford no Bronco emblems on the back.
What dealer did you get your bronco from? Im about 20 min from Chatsworth. Grew up in the valley and now in Santa Clarita and haven’t seen it or any bronco but the Galpin wildtrack on display.

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's sweet. Tasteful mods done right.

kboom180

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is how you customize like an adult. This thing is beautiful. Less is always more. Teenagers will always want plastic hood scoops, outlandish wheels and wild decals. Which leads me to believe that the majority of people on this forum are 16 years old. Your Bronco on the other hand is a work of art!

OP
OP

BroncoRobb

Badlands
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kudos! I like that you left the top and mirrors! Just the right amount of contrast! Also interested in what was done to maintain flexibility in the flares. Plasticiser of some sort? Or are modern paints flexible enough to spray straight up? Not that it matters! I like to think I could do it myself, but I’m old enough now to know better! Lol!
I wouldn’t suggest painting it yourself. When a autobody shop does it they sand them down as prime an use car paint. Plus clear coat. When this is done right it’s the same durability as the factory would deliver.

OP
OP

BroncoRobb

Badlands
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What dealer did you get your bronco from? Im about 20 min from Chatsworth. Grew up in the valley and now in Santa Clarita and haven’t seen it or any bronco but the Galpin wildtrack on display.
I got it from Vista Ford in Woodland Hills. They were my client for 11 years.

Sponsored
OP
OP

BroncoRobb

Badlands
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@MaverickMan and @MotownSpartan
You both seem to forget the original Bronco did not have a blue oval on it anywhere. 😘😘

I don't know what year Bronco had it first, I'm sure you can look it up on the web. 🤷‍♀️
Not only that but look at the stuff Ford is sending in the mail, the blue oval is no where to be seen, only the oval in black and white because they know themselves it doesn’t go with the retro feel and brand of the new Bronco!

OP
OP

BroncoRobb

Badlands
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What a great exapmle of how subtle changes can make a huge differnece in the personality of your build.

Would you be interested in selling your stock flares......?
I’m already selling them to another blogger that asked me on Friday. Thx!

OP
OP

BroncoRobb

Badlands
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is beautiful. I have a Cactus Gray Badlands w/sasquatch ordered and my first 'mod' is to have the entire body 3M wrapped for Paint protection. If I paint match the fender flares like you did, I'll definitely have them done as well. Thank you for sharing, great looking rig!
I was going to wrap mine in a satin metallic grey and then decided to hold off for about a year enjoy this color then have something to look forward to in a year. The hood thing is about painting them is that the pebble finish gets sanded. If you don’t do that and wrap the fender flares the wrap won’t look good in the pebble factory finish.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was going to wrap mine in a satin metallic grey and then decided to hold off for about a year enjoy this color then have something to look forward to in a year. The hood thing is about painting them is that the pebble finish gets sanded. If you don’t do that and wrap the fender flares the wrap won’t look good in the pebble factory finish.
I was referring to the clear 3M coating, not a typical wrap. It would be after the painting.

OP
OP

BroncoRobb

Badlands
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for sharing your build photos; she is a real beaut!! A51, Cactus Gray, and Cyber Orange were my top three color choices. In the end, I went with A51 but can totally appreciate the Cactus Gray. The rims and tires look great and I really like how you matched the badging in the back to the rest of the gunmetal accenting - well played sir! Going to do similar in gloss black, so it's good to see how someone else's efforts turned out. Please share the details of your stereo upgrade for those of us who didn't go with the lux package, as we will all be doing something similar and can likely learn from your experience.
So I initially ordered the Area 51 and then switched it r Cactus Grey. If I could maybe do one thing over is maybe switch it back to Area 51 as I think I like that color a little bit better but they are both such great looks on the Bronco. I changed out al 6 speakers to Focals, added a 5 channel Rockford Fosgate Amp and 2 Cerwin Vega compact 10” woofers. They put a separate bass controller under my steering wheel so I can easily turn up the bass or tone it down.
B07E534B-C2DF-43D9-8104-8FDC4BC51C0F.jpeg
Sponsored