Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - Badlands - Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First, I wanted to say thank you to this forum for the overwhelming support in the Anza Borrego thread.. That really inspired me to put this one together. You guys are awesome.

In this video we take the Bronco and our dogs on an overlanding adventure through Joshua Tree National Park. We completely avoid going through the main gates and take Berdoo Canyon into the park and Old Dale Road out of the park. We crawl a few rocks, blast down some sandy roads, and find a incredible spot for some dispersed camping.

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Badlands off-roading through Joshua Tree National Park (video) 72C1EA3D-44B3-4A41-8161-C554DA231F64

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Badlands off-roading through Joshua Tree National Park (video) 129147A8-CC2D-4CE0-80CD-15F2B5678ADE

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Badlands off-roading through Joshua Tree National Park (video) 4975E928-6967-434B-B7B4-0B31C2ADD589

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Badlands off-roading through Joshua Tree National Park (video) 6DB154C2-A221-453A-8739-0127E9F33820

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Badlands off-roading through Joshua Tree National Park (video) 97954700-EF69-4E1C-94F9-CD984F1E8C5A
Sponsored

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

First, I wanted to say thank you to this forum for the overwhelming support in the Anza Borrego thread.. That really inspired me to put this one together. You guys are awesome.

In this video we take the Bronco and our dogs on an overlanding adventure through Joshua Tree National Park. We completely avoid going through the main gates and take Berdoo Canyon into the park and Old Dale Road out of the park. We crawl a few rocks, blast down some sandy roads, and find a incredible spot for some dispersed camping.

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Badlands off-roading through Joshua Tree National Park (video) 97954700-EF69-4E1C-94F9-CD984F1E8C5A

Amazing pictures! Your bronco looks at home out there. Also those dogs are cuties. What are their names?

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Amazing pictures! Your bronco looks at home out there. Also those dogs are cuties. What are their names?
Names are in the video. 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
Pale Horse Adventures

Pale Horse Adventures

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Badlands off-roading through Joshua Tree National Park (video) A097BB8A-2424-47A4-BD95-1021719A77D9

This is Patty. She’s our 8.5 year old pit Bull mix. She’s probably mixed with dachshund or corgi or something, because she has short stubby legs and a long body. She’s also deaf. She’s a chiller, and loves riding in the Bronco.

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Badlands off-roading through Joshua Tree National Park (video) 118FF3EF-8407-48BA-80CF-1049EB00AA72

And this is Alabama. She’s a 2 year old pit bull boxer mix. She was our covid baby. We got her when she was 8 weeks old, and we were both working at home full time. She’s a ball of energy and absolutely loves all people and animals.

murphtron

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2013 Toyota Highlander, 2000 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that the Trailgrator tailgate table? Do you like? Any rattling?
Fun video. I was on that road two years ago

Sponsored
OP
OP
Pale Horse Adventures

Pale Horse Adventures

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that the Trailgrator tailgate table? Do you like? Any rattling?
Fun video. I was on that road two years ago
Yes, is the Trailgater from Outback Adventure Products. I love it. It’s really well built, it was easy to install, and I haven’t noticed any rattling at all from it.

Drivedirt4x4

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Great trip! Thank you for sharing. I was there a couple years ago and I am looking forward to going back with my bronco. What hitch carrier are you running? It looks like a compact set up which is what I am looking for. Sorry if you have this information in another thread.

Sponsored

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Badlands off-roading through Joshua Tree National Park (video) 118FF3EF-8407-48BA-80CF-1049EB00AA72

This is Patty. She’s our 8.5 year old pit Bull mix. She’s probably mixed with dachshund or corgi or something, because she has short stubby legs and a long body. She’s also deaf. She’s a chiller, and loves riding in the Bronco.

And this is Alabama. She’s a 2 year old pit bull boxer mix. She was our covid baby. We got her when she was 8 weeks old, and we were both working at home full time. She’s a ball of energy and absolutely loves all people and animals.
Patty looks like the sweetest lady in the whole world and Alabama (great name) sounds like the highlight of every day. Beautiful fur babies <3

OP
OP
Pale Horse Adventures

Pale Horse Adventures

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great trip! Thank you for sharing. I was there a couple years ago and I am looking forward to going back with my bronco. What hitch carrier are you running? It looks like a compact set up which is what I am looking for. Sorry if you have this information in another thread.
It's a rucRak, which is super versatile and has a lot of neat features. I'll be posting a review and video on the rucRak pretty soon. I will have a discount code you can use starting in April, so send me a message if you are interested.

G-Waggin

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac SRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, is the Trailgater from Outback Adventure Products. I love it. It’s really well built, it was easy to install, and I haven’t noticed any rattling at all from it.
Does it require drilling?
Sponsored