Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gah if only they let us have the BD with manual in mid. Would absolutely take that all day with SAS then try to retrofit tail lights over my currently very expensive Badlands.
Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Made in USA?
Yes sir! Made right here in the heart of the Midwest! We do have rubber imported but that's it. The tire is constructed in my plant.

Romeo

Badlands
First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great. I know I want a 2 door BD, now just can't decide if I want to go with steelies or the optional wheels...

mjjnuge

Heritage
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This is exactly what I planned to get. I asked to hold my reservation for a 22MY to see what new options and editions there are, and hoping they replace the carpet on the back of the rear seats with something else. I'm happy with how it looks if I keep the same plan :)

Sponsored

Casual Pork

Black Diamond
First Name
Cardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes sir! Made right here in the heart of the Midwest! We do have rubber imported but that's it. The tire is constructed in my plant.
Good 'ol Mt. Vernon--remembering passing through on my way to Carbondale. Marked hour number six on a seven hour journey from Mundelein.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another great video by VolumeOff Productions

Volume:
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond 2 Door Quick Video giphy - 2021-01-26T134714.820

Sponsored

Mannym5

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD, 2016 BMW M2, 2001 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks great. Does anyone know the width of the steel bd wheels? I’m ordering this exact spec except 4 door and was wondering if I could comfortably fit on 33’s(285/70) once the 32’s(265/70) wear out. Are they the same width as the badlands wheels which come standard with 285/70? If so that would answer my question.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

so they had plenty of time - I do not see what the rush was. And as always - great interior pics! I loved seeing the dashboard and seat material and color. :( :cautious:

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great. Does anyone know the width of the steel bd wheels? I’m ordering this exact spec except 4 door and was wondering if I could comfortably fit on 33’s(285/70) once the 32’s(265/70) wear out. Are they the same width as the badlands wheels which come standard with 285/70? If so that would answer my question.
I think it is mentioned specifically in a couple of threads. This looks to be correct and the answer is, maybe, sort of and we won't know for sure until someone trys. Likely to require a small spacer and or modified crash bars, depending on actual tire size.
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond 2 Door Quick Video 39B3CE21-3592-4093-8548-54866F2C9D58_4_5005_c

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
honestly i like the cactus grey color itself, but the execution just seems a little.... flat. And not flat in a good way (like some of those flat gray cars you see) - but flat in a kind of cheap way. Not sure. The Iconic silver gives me that same vibe. I don't think cactus gray will really age that well and will end up looking dated before some other colors.
Sponsored