First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The BD build with black steelies looks so good. I know it's somewhat polarizing...your either pro or con and few in between but I am 100% pro-steelie. Throw on some 33" pizza cutters and I'm happy!

Sponsored

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Dennydizzla

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Helpful video. Have seen Cactus Gray in different lighting and it’s different from the B&P. Still going with it. Looks good here. 4 door CG OBX

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That was the most schizophrenic video. Awful.

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
An the opposite ? ... The CG was hands down my favorite but I keep going further away from it. Not sure why. If we could have ordered the first 3 months I would had that color in my garage... I don't know why it's not my choice anymore.
It... It’s bizarre but I feel the same way... Even was I was flip flopping between BD and Base a few weeks ago I had completely lost interest in CG. This video makes me like it even less. Probably for the best since I’m now getting a base. Rapid Red is where I’m at now.

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
General Grabber AT series is a great tire. I'm on my second set of the AT2.
Do you Offroad much? I’ve heard the sidewalls are relatively weak but that might have just been from general tire haters...

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do you Offroad much? I’ve heard the sidewalls are relatively weak but that might have just been from general tire haters...
Not really, but I found out about General Tires from some active off-roaders. Never heard anything about weak sidewalls. They swore by them as a great AT tire. So, I got some and have enjoyed them ever since.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Videos/ pictures of these pre-production cars make me nervous. I love the stance of the vehicle in the video and I've ordered a BD myself so I get excited when I see these videos.

Is it the stock BD suspension, are the tires the "right" size for the car, i.e. are these actually 265/70's? They seem a bit bigger to me, the spare seemed smaller, I only watched it once last night.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the steelies but the wife said "nope those wheels have to go" so I upgraded the wheels to the 6 spoke. I love the look of the generals and the reviews I've read and watched say they are really good.
I was in that exact same boat too, she didn't put her foot firmly down but I did get the "look", you know what I mean? After 34 years of putting up with me, she gets a vote.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is exactly what I planned to get. I asked to hold my reservation for a 22MY to see what new options and editions there are, and hoping they replace the carpet on the back of the rear seats with something else. I'm happy with how it looks if I keep the same plan :)
What would you want on the rear of the seats? It has to be durable so you can fold them down and put stuff on them right? All my cars have been some sort of carpet material (even in full leather interiors).
Sponsored