First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F250 Diesel 4x4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here are some 2.7 shots. Interesting to see 'through' the bay (past the Garrett Turbo) to the ground. The mud splatter is also interesting. Lots of felt / deadening materials?
I'm surprised how different the two engines are, I think I just thought it was bore and stroke! I guess not.
I think you could fit a 5.0 pushrod in there like from the F250 Tremor! :)

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event 2p7-04
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event 2p7-05
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event 2p7-06

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event 2p7-01
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event 2p7-02
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event 2p7-03

2p7-06.jpeg
Sponsored

bcampagnolo

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F250 Diesel 4x4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OK, end of my photos from this event. I added two of a normal sized human. I did not get her name, I'd say she was normal height? (I'm short at 5'6") - So maybe she's 5'5"? Not sure.
Sorry I cropped the left side of the steering wheel! :)
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event Departure01
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event Headlight
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event Human01
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event Human02
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event RearDeck
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event RearFold01
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event Shifter
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event SoftTop01
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event SteeringWheel
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event CupHolder