TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Great pictures! Thank you.

Hoping we might see close-up pictures of the GVWR stickers on some of these Broncos. Curious.

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event Bronco with GVWR Sticker

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello My friends,

Finally, I got to see the Bronco in real life! I have to say that I loved the car a lot, the car is big! the Black Diamond is big! I personally advise anyone who will squatch a car for a daily drive to skip and just get a BD instead.
Those steelies are amazing! they look much much better in person! I wouldn't mind them on my OBX.

I have strange feelings for the Cactus Gray, it shows green or cement gray depending on the angle, I liked it but I'd rather get a straight forward green car :)

The car is comfy from the inside, I expected it to be bigger than this but it's not bad, I am 5'9" and if I set my driver seat to my comfort zone I'd be very uncomfortable sitting behind myself in the back, which is ok to me but be careful if you are getting a 2-door and expecting large room.

The black looks better in pictures, the car had a lot of noticeable scratches, they did a good job cleaning the car but you can see blemishes, I certainly didn't like it.

No filters were used, I took a lot of pics/some repetitive by reflecting different shades of colors hoping to help other Bronco fans make a better decision, I wish someone else can take this many pics of a Cyber Orange Bronco.

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event Bronco with GVWR Sticker

Black Outerbanks - 2.7L and LUX Package - exterior

The hood is looking better in the pictures, you will notice the swirls in person!

Outerbanks interior - equipped with leather Roast W Black Onyx interior.

Cactus Gray Black Diamont, equipped w 2.3L EcoBoost and manual, the car had MGV seats which are great looking.

Badlands Interior W MGV seats

Enjoy!
Mansour.

I waffled back and fourth between sasquatch package and the Black Diamond wheels. These are the first pictures I've seen of the BD Wheels, and they look better than I expected. But the more I see non squatched Broncos, the more happy I am with my choice.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This guy looks familiar????
Wellllll LOOOOK who it isssss.....

lol, this forum is making me delirious. Why do we care about stuff like this?

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@Moparguy , THANK YOU for posting these pics. I was crying this morning after seeing snow goggles and the meat eater video.

keepergale

First Name
Gale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda VFR,RV,Mazda Miata,Jeep Renegade.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I waffled back and fourth between sasquatch package and the Black Diamond wheels. These are the first pictures I've seen of the BD Wheels, and they look better than I expected. But the more I see non squatched Broncos, the more happy I am with my choice.
In person the BD steel wheels look great. Better than I had hoped for.

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I guess I’ll be an optimist and conclude that the only reason all these dealer exhibitions feature only fancy-trim 4-door Broncos is because they have a special, dedicated team working around the clock to get my 2-door base delivered early.

OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Changed my reservation from BL to OBX today. You gave me a GREAT look at the interior I'll be getting and the wheels. I'm good with the Interior, but the wheels on the OBX... which I had the BD wheels on them. Either way I'm good with the choice.. Love this site though! The post and pics helped me in making final decisions. Great pics!
I am glad this helped you with your decision, that was my intention, good luck with your Bronco!

I was there from 11:30 to 1:00! Really pleased with the MGV and cactus grey. I totally agree on the outer banks the, it looked really rough. It made me change from AMB to CG so I dont have to deal with swirls. The 32s are plenty big for the 4dr and look smaller in photos, in person it looks great.
I was there from 11am to 12pm we probably met, I should've just asked if there were 6g forum members :) would be nice to meet all of you.
The MGV looks more like a cloth but feels more like a synthetic leather, If you don't mention "Vinyl" people would think it's some kind of leather.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the Pictures. Like the look at the MGV and commentary. I'm all in for the MGV on my BL.
MGV looked and felt nice, I won't mind having that on my car, personally I wish they offered it as a cheap leather alternative, the $2K+ for leather is a lot! but it's just me not appreciating leather.

On another note the guy also mentioned that with the soft top the drive was a bit noisy. Although I'm not sure what his reference is; I drove a 16yr old Jeep with MTs in Safari mode to the event so my reference could skew the other way.
I personally won't touch a soft-top car if it was a daily, last two cars I owned are convertibles, Corvette and Miata, both hardtops, Corvette was a Targa, during my hunting I tested 911, Boxsters, and 560SL, plus Vettes and Miatas, the amount of noise on soft tops was unbearable for me plus your mind will be blown of how much soft top owners get their tops vandalized!
I am glad Ford had the MIC for $695.

I needed to hear that. Just changed to OBX and the tires were the only thing that made me hesitate. Hope their bigger in person.
The tires look fine to me, they look bigger in person for sure, however the order change window close on the 9th, I am sure there will be a Bronco near your location.

Great pictures! Thank you.

Hoping we might see close-up pictures of the GVWR stickers on some of these Broncos. Curious.
Sadly I missed that, I tried to zoom in but my camera was not on the 108-megapixel mode so it gets pixelated, hopefully, others can catch that.

I took and posted a lot of wheel pics intentionally, I personally fell in love with them, they glossy black wheels, they call them steelies but they are nothing like the cheap steelies on the base, they are shiny, nice, and elegant.

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
MGV looked and felt nice, I won't mind having that on my car, personally I wish they offered it as a cheap leather alternative, the $2K+ for leather is a lot! but it's just me not appreciating leather.

I personally won't touch a soft-top car if it was a daily, last two cars I owned are convertibles, Corvette and Miata, both hardtops, Corvette was a Targa, during my hunting I tested 911, Boxsters, and 560SL, plus Vettes and Miatas, the amount of noise on soft tops was unbearable for me plus your mind will be blown of how much soft top owners get their tops vandalized!
I am glad Ford had the MIC for $695.

The tires look fine to me, they look bigger in person for sure, however the order change window close on the 9th, I am sure there will be a Bronco near your location.

Sadly I missed that, I tried to zoom in but my camera was not on the 108-megapixel mode so it gets pixelated, hopefully, others can catch that.

I took and posted a lot of wheel pics intentionally, I personally fell in love with them, they glossy black wheels, they call them steelies but they are nothing like the cheap steelies on the base, they are shiny, nice, and elegant.
I agree, they look great, but I'm just too attached to the 35" tires and all that comes with them lol

OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So looks like I missed posting 3 BD wheels pics, I updated my thread, check it out.
This is a close-up

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event 1617740592166