John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello My friends,

Finally, I got to see the Bronco in real life! I have to say that I loved the car a lot, the car is big! the Black Diamond is big! I personally advise anyone who will squatch a car for a daily drive to skip and just get a BD instead.
Those steelies are amazing! they look much much better in person! I wouldn't mind them on my OBX.

I have strange feelings for the Cactus Gray, it shows green or cement gray depending on the angle, I liked it but I'd rather get a straight forward green car :)

The car is comfy from the inside, I expected it to be bigger than this but it's not bad, I am 5'9" and if I set my driver seat to my comfort zone I'd be very uncomfortable sitting behind myself in the back, which is ok to me but be careful if you are getting a 2-door and expecting large room.

The black looks better in pictures, the car had a lot of noticeable scratches, they did a good job cleaning the car but you can see blemishes, I certainly didn't like it.

No filters were used, I took a lot of pics/some repetitive by reflecting different shades of colors hoping to help other Bronco fans make a better decision, I wish someone else can take this many pics of a Cyber Orange Bronco.

Edit: I added 3 more BD wheels pictures, one is a close-up

Interior (5).jpg

Black Outerbanks - 2.7L and LUX Package - exterior

Exterior (1).jpg
Exterior (16).jpg
Exterior (17).jpg
Exterior (18).jpg
Exterior (19).jpg

The hood is looking better in the pictures, you will notice the swirls in person!

Exterior (20).jpg
Exterior (21).jpg
Exterior (22).jpg
Exterior (23).jpg
Exterior (24).jpg
Exterior (25).jpg
Exterior (26).jpg
Exterior (27).jpg
Exterior (28).jpg
Exterior (29).jpg
Exterior (30).jpg
Exterior (31).jpg
Exterior (32).jpg

Outerbanks interior - equipped with leather Roast W Black Onyx interior.

Interior (1).jpg

Interior (2).jpg
Interior (3).jpg
Interior (4).jpg

Interior (7).jpg
Interior (8).jpg
Interior (9).jpg
Interior (10).jpg
Interior (11).jpg
Interior (12).jpg
Interior (13).jpg
Interior (14).jpg
Interior (15).jpg
Interior (16).jpg
Interior (17).jpg
Interior (18).jpg
Interior (19).jpg
Interior (20).jpg
Interior (21).jpg
Interior (22).jpg
Interior (23).jpg
Interior (24).jpg

Cactus Gray Black Diamont, equipped w 2.3L EcoBoost and manual, the car had MGV seats which are great looking.

BD Exterior (1).jpg

BD Exterior (2).jpg
BD Exterior (3).jpg
BD Exterior (4).jpg
BD Exterior (5).jpg
BD Exterior (6).jpg
BD Exterior (7).jpg
BD Exterior (8).jpg
BD Exterior (9).jpg
BD Exterior (13).jpg
BD Exterior (14).jpg
BD Exterior (14).jpg
BD Exterior (15).jpg
BD Exterior (16).jpg
BD Exterior (17).jpg
BD Exterior (18).jpg
BD Exterior (19).jpg
BD Exterior (20).jpg
BD Exterior (21).jpg

Badlands Interior W MGV seats

BD interior (1).jpg
BD interior (2).jpg
BD interior (3).jpg
BD interior (4).jpg
BD interior (5).jpg
BD interior (6).jpg
BD interior (7).jpg
BD interior (8).jpg
BD interior (9).jpg

BD Exterior (22).jpg

BD Exterior (24).jpg

BD Exterior (23).jpg

Enjoy!
Mansour.

Interior (6).jpg
So I am confused by the BL MGV pics at then end. I thought they were a black/charcoal color but now I am seeing them as two toned light gray and dark gray/black. Is that something new? I certainly don't remember that being an option when I did my build.
Sponsored

Bajabound

Big Bend
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 1986 VW Vanagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was there from 11am to 12pm we probably met, I should've just asked if there were 6g forum members :) would be nice to meet all of you.
You probably saw my girlfriend and I eating burritos on the tailgate of my red tacoma! ONce we get these things, will have to get a meet up going.

OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I am confused by the BL MGV pics at then end. I thought they were a black/charcoal color but now I am seeing them as two toned light gray and dark gray/black. Is that something new? I certainly don't remember that being an option when I did my build.
So this is a BD not a BL, the MGV differs on those two if I am not mistaken.

You probably saw my girlfriend and I eating burritos on the tailgate of my red tacoma! ONce we get these things, will have to get a meet up going.

I believe I did, you probably saw me leaving in Miata :LOL: was the smallest car within 5 miles radius :ROFLMAO:

Bajabound

Big Bend
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 1986 VW Vanagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The MGV you see in the pictures is the only one that you can get on the BD model. If you were to get the BL model you would get black with orange accents.

slacker4wheel

Black Diamond
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great photos nice shots of interiors and many good angles of various parts of the Broncos
Thank you for your time sharing this with all.

Sponsored

rmanecke

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
83CJ / 87YJ Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep thanks for posting this, you pictures to my eye look similar to the CG colors that I have seen in person. In my mind, I just call it "jet fighter gray" and the green magically disappears.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So looks like I missed posting 3 BD wheels pics, I updated my thread, check it out.
This is a close-up

1617740592166.png
Is this the tires you get on the BD? Varay Nyce Varay Nyce.

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Someone get a pic of someone standing beside an open door of that BD. Looking for seat height in relation to someone standing beside it.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’m new to the group, but used the thread on events in my area to take an extended lunch today, and drive from east county to visit Vista.
I asked about the engine cover and the three marketing folks on tour didn’t have much insight.
This forum seems much more informed than the one Dealership employee I saw in line to take a look. No kidding.
I took a few shots I thought y’all would want to see. The vents or flaps in the lower bumper for the inter cooler? are interesting. Reminded me of a Defender bit of tech.
I landed here after learning the Defender has issues. 😂 I currently drive a 2010 F250 Diesel 4x4, and was surprised at Anza recently how capable it was! No deposit or order yet, but very hopeful for something with Fox active suspension in 2023. 😃

Paul
32DD8365-76A3-41D5-B45B-0758DD56008F.jpeg
0B75C4B3-C41B-42E0-881E-8473AABAB132.jpeg
00DB2BEE-14CC-4AFE-BAF9-FD1EF300C82F.jpeg
E036764E-83C2-402E-BFEF-5BBA51ACE675.jpeg
5390B4A5-F665-4557-A856-6EB2BA45BE94.jpeg
B1DE083D-DB0C-4568-B1ED-8EA558EDA1F9.jpeg
58D4B3ED-22B1-434A-9655-5E4C16389323.jpeg
7B458AD2-1FEC-44FB-B028-F2A34F1726E9.jpeg
705981F3-721B-4B57-BAE8-EDC0698806C0.jpeg
Wow, those are some of the best close-up photos I've seen, especially of the Intercooler, thank you!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Question for the enthusiasts. Other then the ability to disengage for rock crawling, does the BL have a different suspension ? I’m asking because I have the OBX two door pegged, but want to immediately swap the tires to what comes standard on the BL. I don’t believe there will be a clearance issue, but would like to be 100% sure. Thanks all.
@MayhemMike and @DebbieEF here are the different suspensions of the the Bronco trim levels.

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event 1617798941329

Sponsored

bcampagnolo

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F250 Diesel 4x4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow, those are some of the best close-up photos I've seen, especially of the Intercooler, thank you!
Thanks! I tried to get what I thought would be different views since we've all seen the same 'traditional' ones for a while now.
I have a few more of the engine, but didn't want to overwhelm my first post, and I totally had on my list "door sticker for GVW". :(
I also have a few more underneath, I hesitated 'cause I didn't take good notes (2.3 v 2.7)!!

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks! I tried to get what I thought would be different views since we've all seen the same 'traditional' ones for a while now.
I have a few more of the engine, but didn't want to overwhelm my first post, and I totally had on my list "door sticker for GVW". :(
I also have a few more underneath, I hesitated 'cause I didn't take good notes (2.3 v 2.7)!!
Excellent, please post away.

bcampagnolo

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OK, here are some 2.3 shots
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event 2p3-01
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event 2p3-02
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event 2p3-03
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event 2p3-04
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event 2p3-05

bcampagnolo

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just noticed these (red arrows) - maybe for engine cover?
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Ken Grody Carlsbad Bronco Event 2p3-05
Sponsored