Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Theodore Robins Ford (w/ a rear seat recline pic)

peta8368

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Polaris Slingshot
Went to the Bronco event at Theodore Robins Ford today. Took some pictures, don't have a ton to add.

Rear seat reclines, but top of the seat is only about an inch apart. It's rather pointless... I would actually feel better if they just forego that feature to keep the seat mechanism simpler (and possibly stronger)

IMG_20210407_102708.jpg

The soft top sags in the middle when it's folded in the first position. I am 6'3" and it was hitting me in the head. This is making me wonder whether someone my height would fit in the rear seat of a 4 door hardtop with enough headroom... Leg room on the other hand is adequate (not great, but adequate for a 6'3" adult to sit behind a 6'3" adult). My knees were not touching the back of the front seat.

1617819227938.jpg

The front steel bumper is maybe 1/8" thick. I don't have enough experience with it, so I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

IMG_20210407_103123.jpg

Peter

PS: the presenter at my event was none other than Sean(OurBroncoLife) himself. Unaffiliated my @$$

Advertisement

Last edited:

TenSeven

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Raptor, 2016 Camaro SS
I just returned from the same event. It was well put on and I had a chance to speak with the OBL team for a few minutes, very cool people.

I'll add that before discounting Cactus Grey as an option, you MUST see it in person. Pictures in no way do it justice. I was completely disinterested in the color until I saw it for myself this afternoon and now think it is great!

Oh, and if you are worried about Marine Grade Vinyl (I was), don't be. It looks fantastic and has a great tactile feel to it.

Last edited:

Advertisement

fifteen52

Advertisement