First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Black Diamond, Jeep Wrangler X
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I looked at that color on a Bronco Sport a couple weeks ago to get a feel for it. It's truly the ultimate in a bland, pay not attention to me color.

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the pics. I like the steelies as they remind me of the Defender and just look functional. My old Defender had alloys, but I always worried about them on the trail. I’m ordering a 2dr BD in A51 and maybe slap some 33’s on. It will mostly go to the beach with the top off and occasional off-roading. I figure a good coat of dust will keep things balanced out...

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m not the photographer (James Revoyr) and can’t take credit. Just wanted to share on this forum. ?

Ford Bronco ?Cactus Gray Black Diamond with steel wheels (2-Door) bl rock rails.JPG
Ford Bronco ?Cactus Gray Black Diamond with steel wheels (2-Door) bl rock rails.JPG
This is what I’m getting, except Oxford White with Roof Rails. It will be my daily driver, so I don’t want Sasquatch. And I think the Oxford White will pull the black & gray accents together well. I personally love the black steelies. They’re gritty looking. And they match the black vinyl interior.

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I looked at that color on a Bronco Sport a couple weeks ago to get a feel for it. It's truly the ultimate in a bland, pay not attention to me color.
EXACTLY! I've always preferred to stay "off the radar", and my Bronco will be for off-roading hard use where the bland gray will better hide the dings and scratches.

Sponsored

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the pics. I like the steelies as they remind me of the Defender and just look functional. My old Defender had alloys, but I always worried about them on the trail. I’m ordering a 2dr BD in A51 and maybe slap some 33’s on. It will mostly go to the beach with the top off and occasional off-roading. I figure a good coat of dust will keep things balanced out...
I like steelies too, but I'm more of a fan of the "D Window"
Ford Bronco ?Cactus Gray Black Diamond with steel wheels (2-Door) 1611091378471
look rather than the spare tire look. So I'll probably go with the Black Aluminum wheels, and shod my Bronco with some 285/70R17s right after I pick it up.

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m not the photographer (James Revoyr) and can’t take credit. Just wanted to share on this forum. ?

These are some great pics! This is my exact build, except I ordered Oxford White. On the more recent photos I’ve seen, the MIC top matches the steel bumpers a lot better.

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These are some great pics! This is my exact build, except I ordered Oxford White. On the more recent photos I’ve seen, the MIC top matches the steel bumpers a lot better.
Our exact EXACT build. Am hoping to see a MIC top in person soon, have only seen the soft tops. Either way it will fade in time just like my '94 did.

2031Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Time machine
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like steelies too, but I'm more of a fan of the "D Window"
look rather than the spare tire look. So I'll probably go with the Black Aluminum wheels, and shod my Bronco with some 285/70R17s right after I pick it up.
Who makes this?

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The green/grey paint does not work well with the blue/grey top. It looks weird and unbalanced to me. The main reason why I switched to Race Red.
Sponsored