First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Having the same thoughts with coloring the steel wheels.
When I see the black steels, it reminds me too much of winter studs up here. Maybe I'll use them in Winter only, but with a much larger tire size to fill out the fender flares
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So this does prove that if you go for the optional signatures on the lower trims, you don't get rear LED lamps.
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Cactus Gray Steel Wheels 2-Door 1.jpg
No it does not prove that. It has been said several times by ford that if you order Sig lights on the BB it comes with the upgraded tail lights. BD does not come with any of the upgraded lights. This is also #15 off the production line. It is a "very old", I guess you would call, prototype. Pics of these old ones are just to look at for fun, and not a good idea to base facts on. Ford is in the #270 plus range and even those aren't all together right.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I see the black steels, it reminds me too much of winter studs up here. Maybe I'll use them in Winter only, but with a much larger tire size to fill out the fender flares
I agree with that when they are black, However if they are white, Silver, Maybe body color I think they would look a lot better.

OP
OP
LadyBronco

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awww! ?I LOVE it!!

Hjhof

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ugh glad I saw this because it was my build, but not loving the black Steelies gray MIC top AND the cactus gray. I want the steelies and the MIC top so guess back to the drawing board color wise. Thinking Oxford White or AMB now.

Sponsored

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No it does not prove that. It has been said several times by ford that if you order Sig lights on the BB it comes with the upgraded tail lights. BD does not come with any of the upgraded lights. This is also #15 off the production line. It is a "very old", I guess you would call, prototype. Pics of these old ones are just to look at for fun, and not a good idea to base facts on. Ford is in the #270 plus range and even those aren't all together right.
Oh, cool. The BIG BEND 2 door is my safety net with the optional signatures if the OBX prices out to be too much.

Thank you sir for the update :)

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The exact reason I like it. The Bronco, as a vehicle, pops. I don't need, or want, a flashy colour on it.

I like it because it's understated but, also, interesting.
"Slimy, yet satisfying"

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nah. I’ve seen it in person. It’s definitely grey..... maybe a tiny hint of green if the light is just right, but solidly grey
Ive seen in it person too, on a Sport. And yea i’d agree its most grey but ever since he said that comment, every time I see it, especially in the B&P I think damn, mint.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am hot and cold with this color, I loved it when I saw it in person on a Sport, but for some reason I do not like what I see here.. also when people refer to it as "cement" it bothers me and turning me off the color big time. I saw the CG Sport in full sun and it had an ever so slight hint of "mint". but now on gloomy days will I be driving around in a bland cement colored Bronco? I shouldn't say bland I guess. Cement seems to be a color a lot of people like, i guess it is just not for me.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think we are up around the high 270s or so for numbering. The top does look lighter than it is now but these rims look more correct. In the Bronco Materials and Interior video the lady says that the BD rims will be satin black not glossy like we have been seeing. I do like the satin better.
I just looked at the order packet pdf. Not good news. The Black Diamond steelies will be gloss black, not satin. That was a bummer for me.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just looked at the order packet pdf. Not good news. The Black Diamond steelies will be gloss black, not satin. That was a bummer for me.
Ya i saw that too, I was hoping for satin. Not a deal breaker though.

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I finally saw Cactus Gray in person today--on a new Ranger FX4. What a great color. I really like how it plays the light and surroundings, and it definitely has a subtle sage green to it. I like it so much it convinced me to get a BD build rather than a Basesquatch, which is really good because I just need to convert my reservation and stop spending so much time building, evaluating, re-building and re-evaluating.
These pictures (taken with an iPhone 11 Pro) enhance the green. It was much more subtle.

CG Ranger FX4 (1).jpg

CG Ranger FX4 (2).jpg

CG Ranger FX4 (3).jpg

CG Ranger FX4 (4).jpg

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are the rock rails still standered on the black diamond when I do my build there’s an option to add them but I don’t add them cause are t they supposed to be standered
Sponsored