Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does he have a license? :LOL: He looks so young! Seriously, the Broncos look so huge when regular people are just standing next to them...you know, without flannel on and stuff.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does he have a license? :LOL: He looks so young! Seriously, the Broncos look so huge when regular people are just standing next to them...you know, without flannel on and stuff.
I was just glad the kid didn’t have those tight ass jogger pants that are overly revealing on🤢

Sponsored

JGuske23

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apparently you only need 5 subscribers on your YT channel to be able to get your hands on a Bronco.

I have more than that.

Ford, where can I contact you guys so I can get my hands on one?

Ridiculous.

Yes, I am salty.
I'm hoping this is sarcasm, clearly this kids dad works for Ford, the video being in his driveway.

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Damn son. Maybe this will properly serve family duty
A3628DA3-2B58-416B-8E77-9837805CD70A.png
Is that the cargo area protector listed on the options sheet? Or is it the cargo area interior liner on the accessories sheet?

Last edited:

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed that too. Think it's the first time we've seen the cargo liner. (And it's needed for the washout interiors as well, because apparently Ford figured that was the one area of the interior that wouldn't need to be washed out.)

I like the look of it, but disappointed that there isn't something that covers the back of the rear seats. Think I'll probably get one of these for when I don't have the Deluxe Cargo Enclosure installed. Though now I'm wondering how simple it might be to have this liner installed underneath the enclosure...
Edit: Looks like their Jeep enclosures are designed to accommodate a liner underneath. :)

I still cannot fathom the rationale behind not having these areas rubberized in a vehicle with a washout interior that's intended to go topless. And they even have a cargo liner for the Sport that covers the back of the seats, despite it having a fixed roof.

The Cargo Liner is a separate accessory for $140.
M2DZ-58047A74-AAInterior Cargo Liner,3 Door 2021,2021,TRUCK,U725,BRONCO,,Interior$ 139.99
M2DZ-58047A74-BAInterior, Cargo Liner, 5 DoorInterior$ 139.99
M2DZ- 5413300-AAInterior, Floor Liner, All Weather 1st and 2nd Row Over Carpet, 3 DoorInterior$ 175.00
M2DZ- 7813300-AAInterior, Floor Liner, All-Weather 1st and 2nd Row Over Carpet, 5 DoorInterior$ 175.00
M2DZ- 5413300-BAInterior, Floor Liner, All-Weather 1st and 2nd Row Over Vinyl, 3 DoorInterior$ 175.00
M2DZ- 7813300-BAInterior, Floor Liner, All-Weather 1st and 2nd Row Over Vinyl, 5 DoorInterior$ 175.00
I think I am going to pass on the cargo liner. The wash out interior just needs something to cover the back of the 2nd row seats which is carpet. The cargo area is actually a hard plastic. Check out the door removal video for reference...

I swear I also thought we had a Q/A from Bronco Nation where Ford said they were working on an accessory to address the carpet on the back seat.

Sponsored

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm hoping this is sarcasm, clearly this kids dad works for Ford, the video being in his driveway.
How does someone with a brand new youtube channel get personal access to a bronco like this? His dad must work for ford or something.
Quick Google search of the kid's name that is in the title of the video with the phrase "Ford Motor Company" reveals that his (presumably) dad is the Director of Enterprise Product Line Management. So yeah, family hook up. Good on dad for helping he son get a bunch of views. 🤷‍♂️

C'mon guys its not THAT hard to internet.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sumbitch, Cletus, that’s a sweet looking Bronco. I maintain the BB Squatch is the sweet spot in terms of looks, features, capability and price.
I’m going to watch this video about 10 more times... with the sound turned all the way down. Lawd-a-mercy.
And either that kid is 4-foot-nuthin, or this thing is going to be a huge beast.
My thoughts exactly! Is he a hobbit or is this thing HUGE!. Can anyone confirm his height? LOL.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My thoughts exactly! Is he a hobbit or is this thing HUGE!. Can anyone confirm his height? LOL.
I'm 6' and even from the roped off distance at the Orlando Auto Show, my first impression is that it is one huge bitch. You can search for the Orlando Auto Show (Back in December) for threads/photos.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If I am not mistaken the intercooler is mounted behind the lower bumper. I am sure we are going to see some aftermarket relocation/mounting options.
Maybe since its a 2.3 turbo we could go full SVO and put the intercooler under the hood with some NACA scoops!
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Bronco Big Bend Video by DP Racing 0_YCIyMcfGehnNLfWd

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for sharing. That's my interior...I like it alot. I'm super stoked for my BB!!!
When I saw the Sandstone I thought dang, I wouldn't mind having that interior in my OBX. It's sharp lookin'.......
Sponsored