Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great! I pick up my 4 door 2.7 Cactus Gray Badsquatch Lux tomorrow. I’ve followed your build. How’s the handle of the 37 KM3s after the lift and spacers feel off-road so far?
TBH, they drive great. slightly more noise than the factory tires. Went to an off road park a couple weekends ago it did great. No issues whatsoever.
Sponsored

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend, F350, 4Runner, 52 Ford F1 RatRod
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you like the carbonized gray? How does it compare to the cactus? I went with carbonized over cactus.
The Cactus grey is a really pretty color. The Carbonized Grey is cool to but you don't really stand out in a crowd... that is if you don't put 8 million KC lights on it... lol

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you like the carbonized gray? How does it compare to the cactus? I went with carbonized over cactus.
I ordered cactus gray but recently saw a carbonized gray hardtop with tinted windows and all black factory bead locks, it looked amazing. For a minute I thought I made a mistake about my color choice but remembered that the sides are prone to rock chips. I’m going to stick with my cactus gray hoping the future chips are less noticeable.

TimeOffSite

Badlands
First Name
Bill Bonnefil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered cactus gray but recently saw a carbonized gray hardtop with tinted windows and all black factory bead locks, it looked amazing. For a minute I thought I made a mistake about my color choice but remembered that the sides are prone to rock chips. I’m going to stick with my cactus gray hoping the future chips are less noticeable.
Glad to see I’m not the only one having this dilemma. For me the carbonized is gorgeous, but not very special/fun. I keep feeling like the cactus would be more unique and stand out (other than the thousands of other cactus broncos since it seems to be very popular) but then I see one in certain light conditions and am a little sad. It’s so weird. I feel that way about a lot of the ford colors. They are almost “too complex?” and therefor inconsistent. I love the cactus on some days, then other I see it and I think I should change my order. Still thinking I might play it safe and switch to carbonized or shadow as those are more consistent (albeit a little more boring, but I guess once you add 37s, lights, bumpers, racks, rails etc, the vehicle is anything but boring hahhha.)

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Picked my black diamond up on Wednesday of last week. Thursday it hit 73 degrees. Today? Snow. First time there has been measurable snow in April since they started keeping records in Portland, OR.

920037AC-CA9F-4687-9375-679BEC70DF74.jpeg

BFF698DF-0ED3-45B0-9F86-EDB8FEE41BC9.jpeg

Sponsored

Landin536

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked my black diamond up on Wednesday of last week. Thursday it hit 73 degrees. Today? Snow. First time there has been measurable snow in April since they started keeping records in Portland, OR.

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY Bronco Club BFF698DF-0ED3-45B0-9F86-EDB8FEE41BC9

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY Bronco Club BFF698DF-0ED3-45B0-9F86-EDB8FEE41BC9
That’s crazy how much the weather changed there in such a short amount of time. But your Bronco looks good in both weather conditions!

Reactions: fv9

coadr

Badlands
First Name
Coady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY Bronco Club IMG_0071

Window tint, clear bra, powder coated beauty rings, black Bronco badge ✅

Now all that's left are floor mats, license plates, and a hardtop whenever they're available for order!

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now all that's left are floor mats, license plates, and a hardtop whenever they're available for order!
Nice! I’m going to powder coat my rings and tint the front windows as well. Looks great!

BurtMacklin

Outer Banks
First Name
AMS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB 4 DR / 22 F150 / 23 OBX 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone bought the paintable fenders and replaced their black plastic? If so, are you happy?

I'd love to see pictures! TIA

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Your Bronco looks amazing, Coady. We're even jealous of how sharp it is! ;)
Sponsored