Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

you mention it looks almost like cement. That is interesting because if it does look more gray than green I would like that but in some of the pics and in the B&P it almost looks like mint green and I wouldn't want that. I know Toyota has a cement gray and that looks more like your sting grey but I can see more gray in your pics than in some. I wonder if that has to do with the lighting and how it is dark at that time. Did you see much green in the color?
I really didn't notice a green tint. It was a lot lighter than mine.
Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

you mention it looks almost like cement. That is interesting because if it does look more gray than green I would like that but in some of the pics and in the B&P it almost looks like mint green and I wouldn't want that. I know Toyota has a cement gray and that looks more like your sting grey but I can see more gray in your pics than in some. I wonder if that has to do with the lighting and how it is dark at that time. Did you see much green in the color?
My Cement TRD Pro next to my Sting Gray Rubicon. Cement is alot lighter, both nice colors IMO ?
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray (Bronco) vs Sting Gray (Jeep Grand Cherokee) 20200807_192330
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray (Bronco) vs Sting Gray (Jeep Grand Cherokee) 20200807_192255
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray (Bronco) vs Sting Gray (Jeep Grand Cherokee) 20200807_192422

Sponsored

TexasBlaze

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What is your opinion on the 4dr size?
My initial reactions to finally seeing the Bronco in person:

1: The 2-door is still a big truck. I was semi-shocked

2: Personally, i think the dark colors leave much to be desired. Maybe it was due to the fact it was already nighttime, but they just weren't as eye-catching the Cactus Grey and Rapid Red.

3: None of the tops' textures were consistent, so I would take what you see with a huge grain of salt. Even the MIC textures seemed to differ between the vehicles.

4: These 4 had some different grills, bumpers, brush guards, top colors, etc between them already, and truly think it'll be difficult to find any two alike once the aftermarket catches up and people start customizing.

5: I believe the anticipation has us being overly critical of minor details out of impatience. I think everyone that fulfills their reservations will be happy in the end. I'm glad I drove 20 minutes to check them out

TexasBlaze

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Come to Texas! I want to see it with my own eyes and see videos of them doing some muddin!

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is your opinion on the 4dr size?
In my opinion, the 4-door would look better if the tires were even bigger and it had a lift kit on it. I believe the Cactus Grey was Sasquatched, but it didn’t give off that “wow factor” like the Sasquatched 2-door Rapid Red. On the 4-door, the tires seemed normal, whereas on the 2-door it really makes the truck look incredible (if that makes sense)

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These comparisons have me back on CG.

I think I've narrowed it down to two choices. A51 and CG. Last time I was talking to my dealer their were only two reservations in my town. I'll choose my colour based on the other person. But... If they chose something other than CG or A51 I'm still not sure what to choose. CG was the frontrunner for so long. A51 was a surprise player. May just flip a coin at that point.

Sponsored

Midnight1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Cement TRD Pro next to my Sting Gray Rubicon. Cement is alot lighter, both nice colors IMO ?
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray (Bronco) vs Sting Gray (Jeep Grand Cherokee) 20200807_192422
ok thanks. Yeah CG looks lighter than the cement and a tint of green. I do like all of the new grays with blue, white, green mixed in many of them.

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great pictures and thank you for posting.

I really wish the Cactus grey was darker.

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Size comparison to a JGC

Your Jeep gray is a nice look. The Cactus gray lokks almost white next to it. The Cactus gray needs black contrast all the way around to look sharp. That black modular top is gonna sell like hot cakes once available.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, I officially hate the cactus gray with mic top. We should be able to get damn white or black.

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now I just need to see where and how a license plate is attached to the front bumper!
They are keeping it a secret because what they have done is really really cool. It is going to pop out from somewhere but be protected off-road!!! A clue...
and
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray (Bronco) vs Sting Gray (Jeep Grand Cherokee) PLATELOC

must be hidden in upgraded bash plate, OO7ish.
Sponsored