Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Folks, the real Cactus Grey has been photographed in the wild, it’s the Fighter Jet Grey on the mustang. It does not look like this. ?
While I doubt the final color will be pastel blue, there is nothing available to the public at this point which verifies CG and FJG will be the same paint process with the same materials.

"NE" is not sufficient to make this statement an altruism. We will know when Ford publishes the paint codes and process out to the paint manufacturers and it flows down to the body-shop databases.
Sponsored

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just configured my FE on B&P for about the 100th time and chose Cactus Gray one more time. THIS time, the color looks much different! At least to me, this looks much more of a blue tint than previous versions. My imagination?

I like it!

1604004931715.png
that totally looks like some kind of sky blue

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

While I doubt the final color will be pastel blue, there is nothing available to the public at this point which verifies CG and FJG will be the same paint process with the same materials.

"NE" is not sufficient to make this statement an altruism. We will know when Ford publishes the paint codes and process out to the paint manufacturers and it flows down to the body-shop databases.
There is no fjg on the mustang colorizer.

Six Miles South

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I swear I saw a paint swatch brochure in a thread 3-4 weeks ago with paint codes.

And I'll all for hoping on the color.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I swear I saw a paint swatch brochure in a thread 3-4 weeks ago with paint codes.

And I'll all for hoping on the color.
One user ordered a "J-code" touch-up paint. That code is also not in the body shop registry yet and cannot be made.

Ford supplied the code "NE" with their paint and body trim books to dealerships. NE is not a valid paint code used outside of Ford. Unless you're buying that paint from Ford, the code means bumkiss.

What i'm after is the ACTUAL paint code which is what will go on the production vehicle... I've posted this at least a dozen times now, but here it is once again, again, once again again.

2021 Bronco paint codes

Sponsored

Six Miles South

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One user ordered a "J-code" touch-up paint. That code is also not in the body shop registry yet and cannot be made.

Ford supplied the code "NE" with their paint and body trim books to dealerships. NE is not a valid paint code used outside of Ford. Unless you're buying that paint from Ford, the code means bumkiss.

What i'm after is the ACTUAL paint code which is what will go on the production vehicle... I've posted this at least a dozen times now, but here it is once again, again, once again again.

2021 Bronco paint codes
Thanks for posting that (again)

GOT SVT

Black Diamond
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco and 2013 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
my ford salesman said cactus gray and fighter jet gray are the same color. he said the paint chip has both names next to it.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
my ford salesman said cactus gray and fighter jet gray are the same color. he said the paint chip has both names next to it.
He is correct. They are the same.

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good color comparison of Bronco Sports side by side. I have always tested to have good color vision, lol. I do not see any green in the cactus grey. It’s lighter, almost creamier than Toyota’s cement color though. FWIW, i like it. The Anti-matter looks lighter than it does on the F150. I have no idea why, lol.

A3589FFF-8B6F-4C9C-B906-2FB861564E28.jpeg

F6FA72E8-10D5-45EC-869E-CF853B34B6CA.jpeg

AF462100-1E88-4A46-8C78-FE874772DED2.jpeg

FF67A5DF-2508-4468-ABDF-F70207B2025F.jpeg

BC9E9BCF-B13C-44EC-A0A3-F3C739EF747A.jpeg

Engineer Pass

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are cactus grey sports on many dealer lots in Texas. The color is grey on grey on grey. No green tints, no blue tints, etc. Just a basic light grey color.
Sponsored