First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is my 07 Wrangler with what was the limited edition color called Pearl. It looks silver/Gray until it is next to either a Silver or Gray Jeep. Even after seeing all the different pictures of Cactus Gray, I still had to go park my Jeep next to the Cactus gray Ranger I found on the lot just to understand the difference in colors from my Jeep to my Bronco.

20210123_150649.jpg
Sponsored

Fulber

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Jetta TDI, 09 Mercedes SL63
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is good pic I took with iPhone of CG Sport during partly cloudy day with gray walls of dealership behind as well as gray asphalt. Does show a hint of green.
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Depiction Updated on B&P C20B9E88-4C45-4169-973C-FBBA17D555DB

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The lower panel shown here on the sport throws off more of that minty hue than does the upper. I think that’s where it plays tricks with me.
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Depiction Updated on B&P 4941A9E1-EA32-4AB8-9109-CAE6E94C99D4

Big Bronco in Cactus also has different hue on this lower panel:
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Depiction Updated on B&P 4B2A4F70-7A55-49FC-BB64-148C604B29ED

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've seen it in person. Screams mint green which ruined it for me.
That's the problem...still looks too Easter Egg...they needed a true gray without the mint or blue, and this isn't it.

Freebird32

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F150 4x4, 82 Toyota 4x4 orig owner, 08 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think Ford has difficulty naming their colors. My wife has a 2019 Ford Flex that is labeled as Stone Gray. Anyone who has seen it calls it brown, including me. Not really gray at all. So they have kept up a tradition of late with the Bronco. I need to see the Cactus gray at the dealer on whatever vehicle they have it on before I decide.

Sponsored

bpurtz

First Edition
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubi, Sierra Denali, Taco TRD Pro, 4Run LTD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Depiction Updated on B&P 1612801389889

Mr. Levine confirmed today on Twitter

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am stating my personal opinion of reality here, and intend to speak plainly / not be insulting.

Several are spending a lot of energy convincing yourselves that Catcus Gray is something other than light gray. Hints of this or that.

It is light gray.

If you want to blend in with the masses, Cactus Gray is a solid choice. If you want a color, get brave and pick a color, or something moving in that direction like Area 51.

Also, I recommend you stop by the Ford dealer many times and look at Cactus Gray in different lighting conditions. Based on Crossroads' inventory, they apparently love ordering Rangers and Bronco Sports in low risk Cactus Gray so there should be a few to look at. I've seen it twice outside: cloudy, and sunny, and also on the showroom. Sure looks like the now updated gray in the B&P to me.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Cement Gray
Yup, A light cement grey. Too light in my opinion. I really wanted to like this color but it needs to be a few shades darker.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Depiction Updated on B&P 1612801389889

That is taken is natural light, overcast day, not edited at all. I don’t see green but that’s my eyes...
But if it was under bright sun or during heavy rain then that perceived color changes a TON. Well, to my old eyes anyway.

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You and me both brother. If it was less popular I would be more content . But to have it be weird and popular is so confusing. Plus my love hate reactions on alternating views make it even worse.
I hear that. After watching that 2 door A51 @ KOH, I was like YES..but then I researched more photos and I was like , maybe? Seems A51 looks amazing on a cloudy day or at magic hour, but what doesn't look great at magic hour?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I hear that. After watching that 2 door A51 @ KOH, I was like YES..but then I researched more photos and I was like , maybe? Seems A51 looks amazing on a cloudy day or at magic hour, but what doesn't look great at magic hour?
Annoyingly, Area51 is the only color I haven't seen in person yet, and it is in my top three.

I am really meh about all the choices. I think Rapid Red is nice, but I am not a red fan, and Lightening Blue isn't available on mere Badlands. My other top 2 are AMB (too dark - Kona, Alto and Blue Jeans are better) and CO (anywhere from yellow to orange depending on lighting / would prefer yellow-er).

Freebird32

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F150 4x4, 82 Toyota 4x4 orig owner, 08 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have never seen a Gray cactus. (even dead ones aren't gray). Most are green, so it goes back to Ford picking names for colors that don't match the name.

I do want to get my eyes on actual Ford vehicle.
Sponsored