Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This one just has never grown on me at all. I like some of the detailing in the seats. That's about it. Really hoping that now they're sending trucks down the line we'll start to see more of the other colors and configurations.

Dyaker

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i know i have seen this but have gotten over whelmed with everything I've looked at. lol Is this the marine interior and what is the name of it cuz i know its not nintendo lol. Wish someone could tell me exact cost of this set up and everything it consist of

Sponsored

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i know i have seen this but have gotten over whelmed with everything I've looked at. lol Is this the marine interior and what is the name of it cuz i know its not nintendo lol. Wish someone could tell me exact cost of this set up and everything it consist of
Can't unsee this.

Marine Nintendo

bronco209

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just hope that Cactus Gray turns out to be as green as it is in these photos and I will be very happy... although, it wouldn't hurt to have that interior either.
I've attended one of the events with this CG bronco. I can confirm OP's pictures are pretty true to what you see in person. The black 2 door BD model they have running around was a game changer in person for me. I really disliked the black until I saw it all cleaned up in person. I just wish they had the antimatter blue and area 51 on display. The painted black top is leagues ahead of the gray in person too, but that's all my opinion, to each their own.

focaloca95

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram, 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is anyone else as tired as me of seeing these two Broncos that, as of yet, will not be offered to the general public?
What is sad is I get just as excited every time I see the CG with white trim and top even though I know I can't have it. It is like the pinup girls of WWII. Just a tease.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I woud love to order that exact color combo in a bad ‘squatch trim

Ryderman1

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just noticed these are not the sasquatch tires. The tires pictured here are AT instead of MT. Still a really good idea of what the sasquatch package will look like. I think MT tires will look even better.

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've attended one of the events with this CG bronco. I can confirm OP's pictures are pretty true to what you see in person. The black 2 door BD model they have running around was a game changer in person for me. I really disliked the black until I saw it all cleaned up in person. I just wish they had the antimatter blue and area 51 on display. The painted black top is leagues ahead of the gray in person too, but that's all my opinion, to each their own.
From everything I have gathered through pictures I am on the same page as you. I am just worried that the Cactus Gray on the preproduction Bronco has been tweaked since. There was another thread doing a color analysis with what was available at a Ford dealer and Cactus Gray didn't have any green in it.

I still have hope! If it's this beautiful pale green/gray that I am seeing here, there is no question it is what I will be getting.

teerussyo

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Put this styling on a 2 door and send me the invoice, I'm in.

Been thinking about the white accents, I think this can be cobbled together if you get the Outer Banks in Oxford White and then wrap the body in another color - bonus: you could then pick up a retro color. My only question is the white dash and grill - are those offered or aftermarket?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sasquatch, fancy headlights, Big Bend grille, non-modular bumper. *Sigh*, guess those grilles are more flexible (between trims) than I had thought - even with the signature lighting. That's good, I guess...

AndrewJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've seen CG in person, those pictures are just about spot-on.