Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They have to sell that, right? No way would they keep showing it and then stick their customers with a gray hardtop, right?
"By September"
Sponsored

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ah, the elusive unobtanium vehicle that no one can actually buy. I really wish Ford would stop parading this vehicle around as a Bronco, it's nothing more than a concept that no one can actually purchase.

(for clarity I am referring to the white top, white interiors, white door handles, red accents, etc.)
How do we know this combo will not be available? I thought we were still waiting for the B&P to confirm. Has there been an official announcement from Ford that clearly says this option won’t be available?

Sponsored

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Everything looks spot-on with this rig, enjoying every photo like I use to as kid with the auto magazines .......... until I get to this photo! Yeah, if I have to live with it, I can do it .... but I will certainly be looking for way to replace it in the near future if this is indeed gets sold to us!
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Launch Bronco 4-Door at Another Employee Event 2021 Cactus Gray 4 door bronco 120134468_995497664230866_6178791649933668571_n

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

the dash?....airbag?
You don't notice it?? That steering wheel/airbag. For me it's like ... out of place. Like it came from another car/truck and then they slapped a Bronco logo on it and said "ahhh ... there". ?

Kogi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My eyes aren't what they used to be. Is that rear ac vents in the back of the center console?

Sponsored

Deleted member 2346

This is the color I’ve wanted all along but worry it’s too light and looks almost white esp compared to some other nice ford grey colors (led foot grey). BUT, I like it in these pics.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have decided that my eyes don’t see color is quite like they used to, but I love this color that seems to have a faint green tint to it. Unfortunately, to my eyes, many of the other pictures seem to have more of a blue tint to it. I am under the assumption that cactus gray will change colors with the lighting, similar to the current Ford color Magma Red, but I’m just not a fan of the Cactus Gray with a blue tint.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Even the back seats seem to be nicely reclined.