richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everything looks spot-on with this rig, enjoying every photo like I use to as kid with the auto magazines .......... until I get to this photo! Yeah, if I have to live with it, I can do it .... but I will certainly be looking for way to replace it in the near future if this is indeed gets sold to us!
2021 Cactus Gray 4 door bronco 120134468_995497664230866_6178791649933668571_n.jpg
We need everyone to get the aftermarket manufacturers to join our bronco6g forum.
For those at the event. Does the cactus grey have this hint of green? If not, what is wrong with everyone's cameras? How can we tell what the real cactus grey looks like?
My opinion and only an opinion but the shiny paint job then you add in the green grass below or whatever other color there is around may give it that greenish, blueish tint we ALL have been seeing in the pics.

Pilot321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's beautiful! I also prefer the black top and grill with that color. Thanks!

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am just worried that the Cactus Gray on the preproduction Bronco has been tweaked since. There was another thread doing a color analysis with what was available at a Ford dealer and Cactus Gray didn't have any green in it.
Even more reason to stop parading this thing around. Apparently, the in person of this and the in person of the Cactus Gray Sport look different.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe it's just me but the Catcus Gray reminds me of the color used on the old Border Patrol vehicles.

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Launch Bronco 4-Door at Another Employee Event 1601048069802
Maybe that's the inspiration behind the name. Can't call it 'Border Patrol Green', that'd be totally non-PC.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Cactus looks really good on this prototype........the worry is that other samples of the color we've seen look a lot different to many people, less green hue, sometimes blue-ish and a lot more grey....so what will the final version come out as?

Sponsored

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was hoping that enough people (like me) bitched and moaned enough that they'd cave in and offer this interior; The manual trans + squatch crowd made it happen, why not us!?

I am with you. I was thinking about nking the outer banks but would go with the wildtraks if it meant I got that interior. I know everyone talks about the exterior color choices but I personally think it's more important to pick out the interior you like. It's much easier to have a vehicle painted or wrapped than to replace an entire interior, I. E. Seats, dash, red accents... I fell in love with this interior option when I first laid eyes on it and honestly, is the push that I needed to go Bronco instead of Wrangler.

Ford, if your listening.... PLEASE MAKE THIS EXACT INTERIOR AN OPTION! I HAVE TO HAVE IT! IF NOT, STOP TEASING US WITH IT!!!!!

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Would love to see an Area 51 in a 2D or 4D version. Tired of seeing Cactus Grey and Black.

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which trim is that, badlands? I like those wheels.
Those are aftermarket wheels: fifteen52. The other launch Bronco (Cyber Orange with 37's) has Method wheels on it.

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We need everyone to get the aftermarket manufacturers to join our bronco6g forum.

My opinion and only an opinion but the shiny paint job then you add in the green grass below or whatever other color there is around may give it that greenish, blueish tint we ALL have been seeing in the pics.
I see it as light green in every cg photo, even on pavement. However the bronco sports cg photos are all grey. Puzzled.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Even more reason to stop parading this thing around. Apparently, the in person of this and the in person of the Cactus Gray Sport look different.
100% isn’t the same color.
having seen cactus grey in real life on both
Sponsored