T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone else feel like every squatched bronco you see has different rims? Are these rims pre-production? Cause I want these...
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Launch Bronco 4-Door at Another Employee Event 69046743-F3DD-4B31-9158-E9193732F2D0
Sponsored

LuckyDevil

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Twin Turbo Black Label MKX, Harley Davidson StreetBob
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ah, the elusive unobtanium vehicle that no one can actually buy. I really wish Ford would stop parading this vehicle around as a Bronco, it's nothing more than a concept that no one can actually purchase.

(for clarity I am referring to the white top, white interiors, white door handles, red accents, etc.)
?Why Would ANYONE want White door handles? ?

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That is one good looking 4 door!! Love it too! I don’t even want or need a 4 door!! But I’d take it in a heart beat!!

bronco209

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hear what you're saying -- the Bronco you saw matches the way the color is showing up here. But the big question for me is, how do we know that this is the same color Ford is going to use for the CG that they end up delivering to me and you?
Yeah, that’s a reasonable concern, but I’m not sure you’ll find an answer anytime soon sadly. Unless they put them out for display at dealerships.

bronco209

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone else feel like every squatched bronco you see has different rims? Are these rims pre-production? Cause I want these...
Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Launch Bronco 4-Door at Another Employee Event 69046743-F3DD-4B31-9158-E9193732F2D0
Don’t quote me on this, and wait for B&P to confirm, but I think the black 2 door that has been shown, has the same wheels, but a carbonized gray center instead of all black. I think this one here and the gray one are the badlands beadlocks.

Six Miles South

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, that’s a reasonable concern, but I’m not sure you’ll find an answer anytime soon sadly. Unless they put them out for display at dealerships.
That's right.

So who else is 1) getting tired of waiting to see the beast in the flesh and 2) stalking the Mustang forums looking for pics of Fighter Jet Gray?

Sponsored

Father Time

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wondering when there will be an event in or near California on the West Coast so we can see The two door and four-door as well as this color in person? Anyone know??

messymatter

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is anyone else as tired as me of seeing these two Broncos that, as of yet, will not be offered to the general public?
So, we definitely can't get that interior? I was hoping it was the vinyl option on black diamond.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That by far is my favorite color combo..absolutely gorgeous