AgentKooper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks awesome, and so close in color to my Lunar Rock 4Runner. If it’s as close to Lunar Rock as it seems, forget all the “minty green” nonsense. It will look mostly light or dark gray depending on the light, with very subtle blue-green tint at times. It’s a very dynamic color, and I get compliments on it from random passers-by all the time.
Sponsored

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for posting! I really wanted to go CG since the launch video. But I’m the end, i felt like it needs to either be more green or more gray.

This in between color, although interesting, doesn’t seem quite right to me. Maybe it just needs a white top and I’ll change my mind again :p

GTI2Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nice! Where did you see it? If ok Denver I may go take a trip to that neighborhood lol. I really wish I could see one of these in person, don't feel quite ready enough to dish out 350k without having seen one or even driven one.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don’t give two shits what they call it... I dig the color... if u don’t great... don’t chose the damn thing...
You know what, cactus wasn’t in my top three until two weeks ago I saw a Ranger with it and Cactus Grey is dynamic and intriguing in how it shifts. I mean, my first sighting was absolutely Green, next day, cloudy, the truck is an awesome light grey.
I really might change my Silver to CG. I live on a dirt road; it seems to hide that well.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Where did you see it? If ok Denver I may go take a trip to that neighborhood lol. I really wish I could see one of these in person, don't feel quite ready enough to dish out 350k without having seen one or even driven one.
Northville MI, see them occasionally, but not parked to get pictures. I am always watching 😎 Hopefully you aren’t spending $350k, that’s some hefty ADM!

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

dominicenoa

Badlands
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The CG definitely has a greenish tint in these pictures (which I've seen in other pictures but both times I've seen CG in person I can barely see the green). Looks cook but solidified my A51 decision as well.

ajlangley79

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mustang GT, 21 Audi S5, 20 Hyundia Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great Picks! Actually makes me feel better about my 32s on my OBX build. They look good here.