Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Saw it just now... didn't really check it out much because it was dang cold and the salesman was annoying me.

Sorry folks... its Gray

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray SPORT at Roseville Ford. 20201223_095000
Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the pic ... however Gray is the color of the pillar behind the Cactus Gray vehicle ... the contrast is evident in this photo and the green shows. IMO

Sponsored
OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well my wife liked the color and I don't hat it..I actually dislike that it is solid. This color with some metalic in the paint would have been a winner....Or Silver Spruce :)

You're right, but the gray pillers in the back are dark. I Just think as you lighten up the gray it starts to morph. I Believe there has to be some green in it as well... somewhere...but its a hint, I WANT TO SEE IT... I don't want a color that looks gray at times, and mint green on others.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well my wife liked the color and I don't hat it..I actually dislike that it is solid. This color with some metalic in the paint would have been a winner....Or Silver Spruce :)

You're right, but the gray pillers in the back are dark. I Just think as you lighten up the gray it starts to morph. I Believe there has to be some green in it as well... somewhere...but its a hint, I WANT TO SEE IT... I don't want a color that looks gray at times, and mint green on others.
On this one since you saw it, I have to take your word for it ... I have only seen CO Bronco and compared to photos is does not seem to have the same impact as in person ... so I definitely understand where your coming from ...

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

See now I liked the flatness of it.

My other hang up is I think CG looks better with the black on the sport. But since I'm not waiting for a black top. Gray it is. Which the A51 looks better with. I think. Haha.

Oh here's my pic for whoever cares.

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray SPORT at Roseville Ford. 20201223_154734-COLLAGE

KJR50

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That’s way too light (almost white) to me. Need to re-think the A51 or the other CG (carbonized grey).

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I looked at the same two Sports, the CG is a color changer depending on the light, for me it was like almost white in the bright sun but more grey on the shaded side, the Area 51 lookes like just another shade of boring blue. As I will be towing it behind an off white Motor home in the desert a lot I like light colors, don't fade, less heat, doesn't show dirt as much as darker, so CG it is.

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s way too light (almost white) to me. Need to re-think the A51 or the other CG (carbonized grey).
Suggest you to see it in person The pictures are rather different on Bronco 6g
Sponsored