Sponsored

CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I need to hunt down a sport and go see it in person. I really like this color 80% of the time I see photos of it. However that 20% is so questionable ?
I feel that way about A51. Sometimes I like yeahhh then sometimes like nooooo! ??
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure you have already somewhere on B6G ... if not can you post some pics of what you saw. ?.. I can store them on my phone and drive myself crazy ?
I tried to get a picture, but it was late in the day and the interior lights at the dealership made it impossible to capture right. I did hold the picture next to the paint page and it was clearly lighter and greener through the iPhone camera.
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. FECF2403-127E-402A-9F49-57BA8EA5E916

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That picture still pulls more green out of the Cactus Gray than my eye saw in person. Clearly is has some green, but at least looking at it on my phone, looks way more green.
Just by looking at the chip brochure, you can definitely see a green hue. When I left the dealership with the brochure, It reminded me of Boxwood Green. But after seeing it near Cement, I could see the light Gray resemblance. Might go with Iconic Silver as it's really close look to my Trd Pro. Ditto on waiting to see it on a Bronco Sport.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I figure bc we haven't seen one lately! They toss out 2 door Badlands cactus gray. It become popular real quick! Also still reminds ppl of shiny primer. It one of those colors I think be a lot cooler had just a little bit of silver flakes in it. Hell gold even! You ever see Dodges black diamond! It's black but with bronze gold flakes! Ohh man is it pretty!
Yes for sure that dodge diamond black is a beauty ?

PonyStable

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

If it is the same as fighter jet grey, then this is the best look I've uncovered.

Edit: and I'm sold on it! Was thinking white top until I saw how sweet that black stripe looks on the Mach 1

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The more pics I see of Cactus Grey, the more I think it will look like Toyota's Cement color.
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. FECF2403-127E-402A-9F49-57BA8EA5E916
Fairly accurate. Ford needed another Grayscale color with Black, off black, dark silver, bright silver, and white already being taken.

Soooooo, light gray gets the nod! Because colors suck in 2020, we should all be colorblind.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If it is the same as fighter jet grey, then this is the best look I've uncovered.

Edit: and I'm sold on it! Was thinking white top until I saw how sweet that black stripe looks on the Mach 1
Cactus Gray sample chip against Cement 4Runner.
20201128_133031.jpg

Thanks for the video .. love mustang's had 3 in one now lol .. Between the video and the color sheet it has to be FJG

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had me a 69 it was one of my faves ever ,sold it when i went to be a usaf birdman got a call from the new owner that i stole it !? Well it got stolen but not by me never found it ...till a few years back they found it in columbia in a drug lords collection oh boy i hope he enjoyed it as much as i did.?

IMG_5181.jpg

20201128_133215.jpg

20201128_133215.jpg

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did u really see Cactus Gray in person? My choice is this color since I made a reservation ❤
No, just the color book at the dealer while my son was buying a Ranger, which, from my understanding, is the actual paint. It definitely looks good and different than any of the online pictures I have seen.

Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You see this at a dealership in FL?
An associate @bronco_battalion_usa on instagram in San AntonioTexas ... wish it was Florida .. keeping an eye out for them for sure!

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

jedmisten

Badlands