Sponsored

CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment.

jaekim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 ZHP
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The more pics I see of Cactus Grey, the more I think it will look like Toyota's Cement color.
SDC10536.JPG
I hate to burst your bubble but I'm 99.99% sure that is not Cement but is Lunar Rock. If that's a 2021 4Runner then it is for sure Lunar Rock.

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 1606632930632

Here is a Lunar Rock Rav4 next to a Cement Tacoma.

EDIT: I am horribly wrong.
Sponsored

Last edited:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I hate to burst your bubble but I'm 99.99% sure that is not Cement but is Lunar Rock. If that's a 2021 4Runner then it is for sure Lunar Rock.

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 1606632930632

Here is a Lunar Rock Rav4 next to a Cement Tacoma.

You are right to compare that 4Runner and Cactus Grey as they're similar but all I'm saying is be wary for those googling Toyota Cement when you're actually comparing it to Lunar Rock.
You didn't burst my bubble. That's my 2017 Trd Pro I bought brand new and it's 100% Cement. No need for me to Google pics when I have the real thing sitting in my garage ?
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 20200807_192330

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WL74 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You didn't burst my bubble. That's my 2017 Trd Pro I bought brand new and it's 100% Cement. No need for me to Google pics when I have the real thing sitting in my garage ?
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 20200807_192330

Just perfect! Always love seeing smartasses put in their place!

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ll probably go with cg
Eliminated reds because I don’t like the combo with blue on BD. I dont but cars in silver, dark grey white or black....too hard to find in a parking lot. Area 51 is nice but way too close to the color car I have now. AMB is nice but I think it’ll look dirty all the time. That leaves orange and Cg.... I like orange better but not for $600

Sponsored

Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I have settled on a 4 door Badmansquatch in CG. I swung Antimatter Blue for a hot minute but kept being disappointed at how dark it almost always looked even though I love when its lit up and the metallic flake is sparkling.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

From here out I will no longer call it Cactus Grey ... its FIGHTER JET GREY, just sounds better. And those orange accents really make the color pop!
@vintage @618TRVLWILD @Mattwings

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 20201128_214821
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 20201127_140903

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 20201128_214912
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 20201127_141238

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 20201129_092524

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 20201129_092734

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

From here out I will no longer call it Cactus Grey ... its FIGHTER JET GREY, just sounds better. And those orange accents really make the color pop!
@vintage @618TRVLWILD @Mattwings

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 20201129_092734

It's a good looking color. I was asking my friend at ford how the paint system works. He said the paint is all pre mixed and sent to them. He def said no blue tint to Cactus if anything mint tint bc of lighting, but def gray!! I really like it! Also agree fighter jet all the way!!

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Catus Gray has never been a choice on my list but out of nowhere I have been looking at photos like mad with Broncos in CG...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Catus Gray has never been a choice on my list but out of nowhere I have been looking at photos like mad with Broncos in CG...
Same here and I think I’m sold on going with it over AMB now. With black wheels and the mic top the CG really looks good!

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cactus Gray seems to not be as popular as I thought it would be? I still love it .. just not as popular as it was at first. Any one else notice this and why ?
I think they started hammering the internet with the Area 51 overland rig and it took over and the B&P CG is really bad and not accurate and the B&P A51 color is probably more appealing to most.

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well now, i have changed my whole build.. from OBX to BD... the 1 thing that didnt change was color.. CG all day every day.. on youtube vids with it, its the only color that changes as the light changes as the angle changes... i was all OBX w eventual white MIC top.. not anymore.. BD with all my black.. here is my new build.. what ya'll think?? this is for mudding in New Jersey and riding on the beach in Seaside State Park...

https://shop.ford.com/configure/bro...96B.AAMBA.47B.D5HAB.60R.63C.RET.EMT.99P.64H.]

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well now, i have changed my whole build.. from OBX to BD... the 1 thing that didnt change was color.. CG all day every day.. on youtube vids with it, its the only color that changes as the light changes as the angle changes... i was all OBX w eventual white MIC top.. not anymore.. BD with all my black.. here is my new build.. what ya'll think?? this is for mudding in New Jersey and riding on the beach in Seaside State Park...

https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/config/exterior/Config[|Ford|Bronco|2021|1|1.|322A.E5D..NE...96B.AAMBA.47B.D5HAB.60R.63C.RET.EMT.99P.64H.]
Cactus Gray ❤??
Sponsored