Sponsored

CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thwarted !

I drove to dealer that has a Cactus Gray Sport in order to see it with my own eyes, but the car was out for the day! Apparently because it's a demo model, they need 4000 miles on it before they can sell it, so they take turns driving it across the state to rack up the miles. :rolleyes:
Dang sorry man! There’ll be more out soon. Same thing happened to me on my first few attempts to see it haha
Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

CG Ranger. Definitely a mint-ish hue to the gray.

AD7D11A1-F7D2-4235-B122-DF33FDA34DCE.jpeg

B53EC78A-0AF4-4B4B-BEC9-FD8B7CCBC868.jpeg

695DECB8-D1BA-4F39-8840-890260466168.jpeg

154FDFAE-38D6-486B-A8B5-B56B750D4496.jpeg

3559A6BD-A906-4B99-BF56-07176BF6FBF0.jpeg

58FFB3F4-37BD-456F-A8F7-451B1547F54F.jpeg

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I was traveling from Round Rock Texas back up to SW Missouri from a New Years break, and had seen a Ford dealership in Waxahachie, TX and after stopping at a half dozen dealerships with no luck on Cactus Grey ...I got lucky and found a new Bronco Sport. Definitely a bit of green ..In my opinion, with the white top and white accents will really pop. Also was able to stop by my Texas Buyers Group dealer Bob Utter Ford in Sherman Texas and get some info..great people to work with.

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. IMG_2461.JPG

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. IMG_2462.JPG

Sponsored

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took this today in Chattanooga, TN where it was very outcast and grey out. What surprised me was the Bronco Sport had a much more green tint in person than I had seen come through my phone or computer screen up until today. Then I am sitting here now reviewing the photos that I took and I see zero green. This is definitely not a photogenic color. Looks great in person though!

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. IMG_20210109_123200

Last edited:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here's the couple different Broncos I looked at. Last two pics of a Sport in direct sunlight. Both had more green hue in person.
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 20201230_132316
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 20201230_132340
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 20210106_101509
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 20210106_103023

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just adding these to the Catcus Grey thread. As many have mentioned it does not show in photographs the green that is present. It is closer to Lunar Rock than Cement Grey in my opinion. I was actually very surprised by the color and am considering it now. Just when I thought I was done!

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. Ranger Cactus Grey 1

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. Ranger Cactus Grey 2

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. Ranger Cactus Grey 3

Last edited:

Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hadn't visited this thread before today, and I've been all over the place as far as colors go. Since I have a OW Mustang and a silver F-150, I kind of wanted something different. Well, I put my order in on the 20th. Badlands, 2.3, 7spd in Cactus Grey. Thanks to this thread and all the pictures, I have no idea what to expect and it is rather exciting! Seem nuts to order a vehicle sight and color unseen, but here we go!

ipongtreat

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4-Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch LUX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m also gonna order Cactus Gray. Saw it in person and that did it for me. First saw it in full light conditions. Attaching a couple pictures of that. A few days later I saw it under very cloudy, overcast conditions from about 75 yards away (from the highway) and it still popped (no pictures of that).

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. CE65F88C-71D6-4FC8-B12C-9766EF157590
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. BE4D71C5-0594-4E06-AF3F-5DD2EDB1E178

Salia

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S60 Polestar, Mazda CX-9, Mazda Miata NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apologies if this has been asked and answered, but if cactus grey with a white top is what I want and I therefore have to wait until MY2022, how would that work with my RSVP? My dealer reached out, and I want to be clear before I call him back. Thanks!

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I should not have looked here.. after putting in my order for OW am I re-thinking Cactus??

BisonInTexas

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was at the Ford Dealership in Lewisville today dropping off my Explorer for some maintenance and a recall (my roof rack is detaching...). While waiting for the wife to retrieve me, I found a Cactus Grey Bronco Sport and took a couple of photos. I was worried it wasn't as in the Build and Price photos, but I was pleasantly surprised. It's definitely got a green tint. I don't think the photos show it as well. The pickup next to it is Oxford White.
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. tempImage4xhXf5
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. tempImage4xhXf5
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. tempImagenUP1fv
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. tempImage4Y9GYF

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. tempImageT4r0Ez
Sponsored