Sponsored

CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment.

Orbiter

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for posting! This shows CG in a vehicle's natural element and provides a nice comparison with the colors of concrete and brick.
Sponsored

cp6789

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler MOAB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The more I have seen if this color the less I am liking it. It was my clear number 1 for awhile but I keep liking it less. I was hoping for a more baby blue tint.
Same. First time I saw the pre-production CG with the white top / white and red interior was sold on that look, but recently not so much. I do like that it is non-metallic, similar to Jeep's Sting Gray color, but was hoping for a more blue/green tint if this is CG.

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same. First time I saw the pre-production CG with the white top / white and red interior was sold on that look, but recently not so much. I do like that it is non-metallic, similar to Jeep's Sting Gray color, but was hoping for a more blue/green tint if this is CG.
Yeah I love that sting gray color! That's kind like the lead foot they are not offering ☹... Looks like am wrapping mine. Wife already said she is all on board with a wrap after seeing more of the CG.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah I love that sting gray color! That's kind like the lead foot they are not offering ☹... Looks like am wrapping mine. Wife already said she is all on board with a wrap after seeing more of the CG.
If you live in a state that uses salt during the winter you should do some more research on wraps. I hear they don’t fair well in those areas. Aka Michigan.

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Awesome photos, thank you for sharing! Helps put the color into perspective seeing it in a more normal setting (y)

Sponsored

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you live in a state that uses salt during the winter you should do some more research on wraps. I hear they don’t fair well in those areas. Aka Michigan.
Thanks for the heads up!
Lucky I love in the great state of Texas. Not to much snow here ???

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That rear wiper leaves a lot to be desired, especially if you're desiring good visibility ?

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 12.32.01 PM.png

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CG is no longer on my short list, but I will say that it works wonders with the shadow and character lines on the vehicle.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That rear wiper leaves a lot to be desired, especially if you're desiring good visibility ?

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 12.32.01 PM.png
In their defense they don't have a ton of real estate to work with when it comes to a traditional wiper.

Perhaps they could give us one of those boat wipers that's on a horizontal track!

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. WGP2-horizontal-window-wiper-300x234

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oh, man. Cactus Gray goes so nicely with dirt!

Still Cactus Gray all day for my 4 door... Carbonized Gray hardtop to boot.

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang! I was kind of hoping for a pinch more green... or blue... or something! I still think it looks really good in some lights and other photos (particularly the ones from Colorado). Maybe the 'color' of it disappears when it's dusty or in bright light? If that's the case, then I will love it. It is pretty consistently overcast here in Michigan.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

DAMN IT ... now that is a nice green. Where is that ugly ass Mint version that turned me off of Cactus!

John B+9

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 F-150, '13 Golf TDI, '21 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Lots of ford engineers live in my neighborhood - but up until today I’ve only seen Mach E’s. Saw a bronco sport today and figured it was note worthy because it appears to be cactus gray. If this is cactus gray, I don’t want it. Almost zero blue tone
E734EF47-D30B-4F11-9D55-0E82EDD3971F.jpeg
Thank you, SamG. This pic is super helpful to envision the look of Cactus Gray, Oxford White (painted hard top color, fingers crossed) plus 18" Outer Banks wheels conveniently mounted on this Sport. Checks ok! ?

Edit: just noted these are 5 bolt, 5 spoke wheels - not OB 6 bold / 6 spoke. Similar design and same finish though.
Sponsored

Last edited: