Sponsored

CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The more I have seen if this color the less I am liking it. It was my clear number 1 for awhile but I keep liking it less. I was hoping for a more baby blue tint.
How many people want to bet that Ford puts out a 2022 Bronco color that actually looks like the press shots on their website with that blue tone? They have to have seen everyone loving that color and not believing it was Cactus Grey.
Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Actually, I love it - and happy it doesn't have any pale blue undertones. In fact, that was the only thing making me have second thoughts. All in on CG for me.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lots of ford engineers live in my neighborhood - but up until today I’ve only seen Mach E’s. Saw a bronco sport today and figured it was note worthy because it appears to be cactus gray. If this is cactus gray, I don’t want it. Almost zero blue tone

I thought it was supposed to have a green tint to it, not blue. Did it not have any green shade to it at all in person?

Builtdadbodtough

Big Bend
First Name
Dad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wtf.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Every third time I see the sport I think oh it’s not so bad and then I go right back to hating it. Price is nice though

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought it was supposed to have a green tint to it, not blue. Did it not have any green shade to it at all in person?
It has hints of both blue and green, according to Ford. This doesn't look like either. Maybe a little green.

Kind of a bummer if it's just gray, but judging by all of the other pics we've seen, it's not.

Sponsored

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ask him/her if they would like a free wash and take the pics again. Might look different without the dirt :ROFLMAO:

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It has hints of both blue and green, according to Ford. This doesn't look like either. Maybe a little green.

Kind of a bummer if it's just gray, but judging by all of the other pics we've seen, it's not.
I have a cement Taco now. It’s a neat color but nothing “cool”. I want a cool and interesting color but on the lighter side. I also like Area 51 but sometimes it looks kinda dark.

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Out of our choices, this is high on my list. Closest thing to green plus it hides dirt fairly well. Thanks for posting!

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a cement Taco now. It’s a neat color but nothing “cool”. I want a cool and interesting color but on the lighter side. I also like Area 51 but sometimes it looks kinda dark.
Yeah, same. It's between CG and A51 for me as well. I really want to see them in person.

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, same. It's between CG and A51 for me as well. I really want to see them in person.
Not all dealerships will be getting the display model Broncos, but the ones that don’t are supposed to get a display of parts and accessories which should have all of the available colors to view inside and able to take outside in the sun. Think the maximum Broncos anyone will have is 2, so you might not get to see your colors on the vehicle. It’s better than nothing.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not all dealerships will be getting the display model Broncos, but the ones that don’t are supposed to get a display of parts and accessories which should have all of the available colors to view inside and able to take outside in the sun. Think the maximum Broncos anyone will have is 2, so you might not get to see your colors on the vehicle. It’s better than nothing.
I'm thinking I should be able to go check out the colors on Bronco Sports.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for taking the pictures.

I like many fell in love with the cactus gray with white top concept.
The more I see of it the less I want it. I was hoping for more of a blue tint/baby blue lean.
these pictures confirm it’s just a light gray.

Area51 with white top, white grill, body color fenders, body color door handles.

I’ve finally decided!

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There has been plenty of cactus gray real life shots of the Bronco that are more colorful. More green in opinion. I think it's becoming my new favorite. It's very unique.
Sponsored