Sponsored

CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The color on my screen says no green tint and is different from what others have posted on these forums. Was this color modified? Admittedly, I expect this to be the closest match we'd see in real life.

1600374511923.png

1600375256940.png
No doubt, it's a very strange color on-screen.

That being said: A dealership with the 2021 Color & Trim book has been located and hopefully I can get over there this weekend with the sun lamp and get a video of the color plus give some further insight specifically about this color's attributes.

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. BB18kg91
Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No doubt, it's a very strange color on-screen.

That being said: A dealership with the 2021 Color & Trim book has been located and hopefully I can get over there this weekend with the sun lamp and get a video of the color plus give some further insight specifically about this color's attributes.

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. BB18kg91
I'm sill waiting for my touch up paint to arrive with clear coat to make samples. Seems like forever.

ItsAfram

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not the greatest of videos, but my salesperson @ Phil Long Denver just sent me this walk around of a CG Sport. It was only on the lot for a day, and I was not able to see this in person.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not the greatest of videos, but my salesperson @ Phil Long Denver just sent me this walk around of a CG Sport. It was only on the lot for a day, and I was not able to see this in person.

Mr. Long needs to sell a few vehicles!!!!

1. To get a phone with better resolution
  2. So that high society trains him up good and proper to hold your phone horizontally when taking video!

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mr. Long needs to sell a few vehicles!!!!

1. To get a phone with better resolution
  2. So that high society trains him up good and proper to hold your phone horizontally when taking video!
If you're going to hold it vertically at least keep steady and move slow.

Another Zapruder film.

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Over the weekend I saw a Hyundai Genesis G70 that was a pale gray - and what I suspect is the closest thing to Cactus Gray currently on the market. Needless to say, it looked fantastic in person and I'm happier with CG every day. On a side note - my Ford dealer is getting some Bronco Sports in November and will be allowing Bronco reservation holders to come have a look - and one will be CG so I will get to see it in person before I order.

Here's a pic of the Genesis (not the one I saw, I am in CA) - what do you think?

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. genesis sedan

John B+9

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 F-150, '13 Golf TDI, '21 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Over the weekend I saw a Hyundai Genesis G70 that was a pale gray - and what I suspect is the closest thing to Cactus Gray currently on the market. Needless to say, it looked fantastic in person and I'm happier with CG every day. On a side note - my Ford dealer is getting some Bronco Sports in November and will be allowing Bronco reservation holders to come have a look - and one will be CG so I will get to see it in person before I order.

Here's a pic of the Genesis (not the one I saw, I am in CA) - what do you think?

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. genesis sedan
Looks nice! However will offer that the closest match is 2021 Toyota "Lunar Rock". Not entirely sure Toyota isn't cribbing off Ford. . . :)

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. maxresdefault

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks nice! However will offer that the closest match is 2021 Toyota "Lunar Rock". Not entirely sure Toyota isn't cribbing off Ford. . . :)

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 1600710491019
I know the prototype in CG looks a lot like this - but everyone who has seen CG in person says it's not nearly that dark and doesn't have the green/blue undertones. I think the production color was "blanded up" a bit and is now lighter and more traditional gray. I'll see for myself in November when I get a first-hand look at the Bronco Sport in CG (y)

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been wavering on Cactus. First I was worried everyone was going to have it. Lately I’ve been worried it doesn’t have enough personality.

Then I see these photos with the white top again. If I can have the white top, I think I’m 99% sold.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah the CG on that particular vehicle looks great to me in the shots we've seen, especially with the white

But then you compare it to the color card sample and you're like WTF? Is that really the same color?
Sponsored