Sponsored

CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It is beautiful with black soft top.

52B95955-4F97-4FAA-9268-4623AAF7928B.jpeg
The more pics I see of Cactus Grey, the more I think it will look like Toyota's Cement color.
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. SDC10536.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Cactus Gray and Cement isn't a exact match, but it looks very similar, In my humble opinion.
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. SDC10508.JPG
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 03DC9CBA-7DF7-4DB7-A959-2B5E50F46349

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. SDC10506.JPG

Last edited:

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I looked at it in the color book finally yesterday. It is definitely similar to the Toyota Cement. Just a couple of shades lighter than the Ford Leadfoot. It is not nearly as green as most pictures appear. I really liked it in person.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cactus Gray seems to not be as popular as I thought it would be? I still love it .. just not as popular as it was at first. Any one else notice this and why ?

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cactus Gray seems to not be as popular as I thought it would be? I still love it .. just not as popular as it was at first. Any one else notice this and why ?
I thinks it’s the pale green online look. It was pleasantly surprising in person.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I figure bc we haven't seen one lately! They toss out 2 door Badlands cactus gray. It become popular real quick! Also still reminds ppl of shiny primer. It one of those colors I think be a lot cooler had just a little bit of silver flakes in it. Hell gold even! You ever see Dodges black diamond! It's black but with bronze gold flakes! Ohh man is it pretty!

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thinks it’s the pale green online look. It was pleasantly surprising in person.
I figure bc we haven't seen one lately! They toss out 2 door Badlands cactus gray. It become popular real quick! Also still reminds ppl of shiny primer. It one of those colors I think be a lot cooler had just a little bit of silver flakes in it. Hell gold even! You ever see Dodges black diamond! It's black but with bronze gold flakes! Ohh man is it pretty!
I need to hunt down a sport and go see it in person. I really like this color 80% of the time I see photos of it. However that 20% is so questionable ?

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cactus Gray sample chip against Cement 4Runner.
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 20201128_133031
Ty! ... Ok so it is fighter jet gray? Same compound mix no changes? I'm confused .. And why not call it that anyway sounds much better lmao

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ty! ... Ok so it is fighter jet gray? Same compound mix no changes? I'm confused .. And why not call it that anyway sounds much better lmao
That picture still pulls more green out of the Cactus Gray than my eye saw in person. Clearly is has some green, but at least looking at it on my phone, looks way more green.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd like to say its still my first choice but it is a fickle color in terms of being photographed. Bronco sports should be surfacing at local dealers soon so I will see it and Area 51 in person to make an educated decision.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That picture still pulls more green out of the Cactus Gray than my eye saw in person. Clearly is has some green, but at least looking at it on my phone, looks way more green.
I'm sure you have already somewhere on B6G ... if not can you post some pics of what you saw. ?.. I can store them on my phone and drive myself crazy ?

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Cactus Gray chip against Sting Gray Rubicon.
Cement is definitely a closer match out of the two.
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 20201128_132904
Sponsored