Sponsored

CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any pics ?
I criticized people here for taking crappy photos and here I am taking crappy photos :( I screen shot some of these from a video I took of the car because the video show better then my photos. Also I think the car looks better in person then what this photos show

67E25204-13F6-4264-948E-C85AF6F71816.png

5416DBED-A861-4930-BDAE-BE457915C8FF.png

30D08E7C-37CC-499D-97A3-292F2142A074.png

DF058842-45F2-4D0A-B07C-7461A5302BC0.jpeg

0C6BD0FC-44A6-4163-91AE-A278C57D1E67.jpeg

D372DE4C-BA81-4E19-B5A3-421F9FF39FB0.jpeg

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also the color has this ever so slight green tint to it that you see in person but maybe not so much in the photos I took

Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I criticized people here for taking crappy photos and here I am taking crappy photos :( I screen shot some of these from a video I took of the car because the video show better then my photos. Also I think the car looks better in person then what this photos show

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. D372DE4C-BA81-4E19-B5A3-421F9FF39FB0

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. D372DE4C-BA81-4E19-B5A3-421F9FF39FB0

Love it ? thanks... going to the Orlando Auto show on the 18th Broncos on display and bringing my ?

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't get past the fact that the CG on the Bronco sport, which is pretty much a drab grey, looks different than the CG on the Bronco and Mustang, which appears to have a slight green to it. I wonder if the mexican factory uses a different paint mix or primer. And because of that, I cannot rely on seeing a CG sport in person, as a definitive way to decide on whether I am going to choose CG for my BL.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can't get past the fact that the CG on the Bronco sport, which is pretty much a drab grey, looks different than the CG on the Bronco and Mustang, which appears to have a slight green to it. I wonder if the mexican factory uses a different paint mix or primer.
Not to different I think its lighting and camera settings

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. PhotoGrid_1606626141975

Edit: @ehssey referenced Bronco Sport. I just checked and I agree with you, it looks a bit lighter ?

Last edited:

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can't get past the fact that the CG on the Bronco sport, which is pretty much a drab grey, looks different than the CG on the Bronco and Mustang, which appears to have a slight green to it. I wonder if the mexican factory uses a different paint mix or primer. And because of that, I cannot rely on seeing a CG sport in person, as a definitive way to decide on whether I am going to choose CG for my BL.
Yea in person the color had a slight green tint to it. Unfortunately my photos on my IPhone (a few generations old now) did not do the best job of capturing it. Thats why I wanted to see it in person and I loved it.

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. PhotoGrid_1606626141975
Thanks for sharing this picture. I'm leaning towards this color. Very similar to Toyota's lunar rock.

My favorite color is the lead foot grey. In person it's stunning.

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Another note, if I look at these photos I took on this forum on my computer you do not see the green. If I look at the same post on my IPhone they show more of the light green like in person. I think my computer screen is really crappy.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for sharing this picture. I'm leaning towards this color. Very similar to Toyota's lunar rock.

My favorite color is the lead foot grey. In person it's stunning.
yw .. same for me love this color ... badlands has orange accents, same as the mustang and it looks sharp! ... the BL should have the same look with the interior stitching grab handles and badge..

TommyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Edit: @ehssey referenced Bronco Sport. I just checked and I agree with you, it looks a bit lighter ?
That is a sexy color. I'm all set. Still want to see it in person, but from what I've seen it's a go for me.

djbuff303

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '07 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Another note, if I look at these photos I took on this forum on my computer you do not see the green. If I look at the same post on my IPhone they show more of the light green like in person. I think my computer screen is really crappy.
Your computer screen may be crappy - but that might not be what is happening here. I think CG is a fantastic color and also a chameleon color. Depending on how you look at it, and the setting - there are optical illusions that factor in. Sometimes it looks a little green and sometimes a little blue. As an example - take a look at the "Grey vs Blue Stripes" section on this website - 2nd from the bottom. http://brainden.com/color-illusions.htm
Sponsored