First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
By the way fellow Broncowners, if his goal was to make his rig look cool as shit…. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. Just appreciate how it looks people and stop judging everybody. Oh wait i forgot, this is the internet, my bad…. Judge away lol. But seriously, maybe your goal is not his. 👍🏻🤷🏼‍♂️
How'd you get the red "R" in BRONCO?
Sponsored

staylormade

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is sick. I'm kinda glad I've waited a bit to fulfill my order because I'm now thinking I want Cactus Gray over Oxford White. Wow-o-wow!

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

cgguy68

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why do this to a Wildtrak? You have almost zero articulation for the suspension. They do look great, but I don't understand why someone would spend so much more on a vehicle with a more capable suspension to hamstring it in this way. Was it a matter of wanting interior accents that only came with the WT?

Genuinely asking
Because he had the money and that's what he wanted.

staylormade

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OP
OP

CactusClub

Wildtrak
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 Porsche Taycan, GT3RS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Quick update, slight rubbing when I take it off-road, headed in for a lift

ChadNC

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick update, slight rubbing when I take it off-road, headed in for a lift
What if you just added the perch collars?
$249 plus about 5hrs labor(book)
It would give you 2.5” on the front & 1.5” in the rear.

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I agree but i also don't understand how he's got poke with Sasquatch fenders. not sure how those are +12 .. but i get lost in offset sometimes
not sure. +12 offset should keep the tires tuck in. Spacers maybe?

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So, you're saying his 37's will rub.
OP says it is not rubbing.

37's are only ~1" greater radius than Sasquatch tires, not 2.

IF he's not rubbing, then no change to articulation.

I've seen reports of both. 37's on Sasquatch wheels reportedly rub. Spacing wheels out further reduces interference.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...lands-no-lift-build-thread.26479/post-1044640

It seems hard to make a definitive statement at this point on 37's fitting with adequate clearance when you take into account changing wheel specs.

Also need to take into account sway bar connected/disconnected. Badlands appears to use the same Sasquatch suspension as all other Bronco models, so logic follows the decrease in up-travel Ford designed into Sasquatch was designed around Badlands with sta-bar disconnect enabled, since that configuration would push the tires furthest into the wheel well.

Perhaps a fully loaded WT with the highest spring rates, sway bar connected, and different wheel offset will not rub at full articulation.

Also, peoples definition of rubbing and testing method differ. A lot of tire sizes will fit on the street for daily driving.

I'd like to see Ford introduce high clearance fenders for fitting 37x12.5 tires on Badlands Sasquatch (stock wheels, no spacers, no lift). Then I'd just need to add the upgraded steering components they teased, but have yet to release.
how are you coming up with "37's are only ~1" greater radius than Sasquatch tires, not 2."?

Specs for stock SAS tires are Outside Diameter (in.) 34.4. The 37's in question have a diameter of 36.6 that's 2.2 inches

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
how are you coming up with "37's are only ~1" greater radius than Sasquatch tires, not 2."?

Specs for stock SAS tires are Outside Diameter (in.) 34.4. The 37's in question have a diameter of 36.6 that's 2.2 inches
The radius difference is 1.1 in
Diameter difference is 2.2 in

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Radius is always half of the diameter.
Radius is what matters when fitting larger tires. It will tell you what lift you’re getting (contact to the ground relative to the axle) and where you’ll be rubbing (contact to the vehicle)

edit: Width is important too, in fitting larger tires but my response was dealing only with height measurement.
Sponsored