Sponsored

Cactus grey 1st edition 4dr and area 51 badlands i got to see in Buffalo today.

OP
OP
djlumen

djlumen

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Google
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I'm apparently not the best photographer also the lighting was a little odd sun coming through the windows seemed to wash every picture out and there was a large lcd screen over head which changed colors constantly so that didn't help matters. But seeing them in person was surreal. I order a 2dr badlands area 51 and seeing the color in person was kind of a relief I've seen some pictures that made it seem really light but in person it looks fantastic. Unfortunately these 2 models didn't match mine as far as trim they had leather so I didn't get to see the MGV or the wash out floors or a 2dr for that matter. But I will say seeing them in person has me so pumped to get mine.

OP
OP
djlumen

djlumen

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Google
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also got to see the mach e mustang which was cool but definitely not what I think of when I think mustang. Really should have named it something else.
Ford Bronco Cactus grey 1st edition 4dr and area 51 badlands i got to see in Buffalo today. 20210331_174111
Ford Bronco Cactus grey 1st edition 4dr and area 51 badlands i got to see in Buffalo today. 20210331_174153
Ford Bronco Cactus grey 1st edition 4dr and area 51 badlands i got to see in Buffalo today. 20210331_174118
Sponsored