Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

In person and pics I see Cactus Gray as a light Gray with mint green hue. It shows more gray in the sun and more mint green in the shade. IMO
Ford Bronco Cactus Grey has evolved is my theory cactus-gray-wildtrak-4-door-bronco-1
Ford Bronco Cactus Grey has evolved is my theory Cactus Gray 4 Door Bronco120075054_3619262024760288_3571788874806396297_n
Ford Bronco Cactus Grey has evolved is my theory 2021 Bronco Sasquatch Big Bend Cactus Gray Soft Top 4-Door  2
Ford Bronco Cactus Grey has evolved is my theory 52B95955-4F97-4FAA-9268-4623AAF7928B
Sponsored

Last edited:

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lol what if this is the heritage edition rig?
I wish I could get this light blueish green and white accents. I will be so pissed if this pops up in the next couple years.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I wish I could get this light blueish green and white accents. I will be so pissed if this pops up in the next couple years.
Heritage Edition is confirmed as coming for 2022. Ford hasn't released any details on it. My guess it will look similar to the CG Bronco with white top and white trim. Who knows they might even give it that cool interior.
Ford Bronco Cactus Grey has evolved is my theory 2021 Ford Bronco Cactus Gray White Top IMG_4285 (1)
Ford Bronco Cactus Grey has evolved is my theory 2021_Ford_Bronco_-_Canon_City__CO_-_Interior

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All the discussion about CG makes me want it more. It’s cool because it’s different to everyone and has a retro feel. I also love the OW, iconic silver and rapid red. I’m definitely not going AMB, Black, or VB. Such a toss up or choices.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All the discussion about CG makes me want it more. It’s cool because it’s different to everyone and has a retro feel. I also love the OW, iconic silver and rapid red. I’m definitely not going AMB, Black, or VB. Such a toss up or choices.
Depending on the week It's either Cactus Gray or Iconic Silver. Now I just have to figure out what week to order. ?

Last edited:

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Depending on the week It either Cactus Gray or Iconic Silver. Now I just have to figure out what week to order. ?
I’m in the same boat. If I can’t pick I’ll probably go white but CG is my number 1 at the moment.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Use your heads people they call it cactus gray for a reason a cactus is green so I do beleave it has a green tint to it. I like the green tint look to it with out it it’s just like every other primer gray out there

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford not giving us the color they used to entice people into reserving a truck? That's just crazy talk! Next, you'll be claiming that they showed white roofs, beautiful interiors that are not offered, and magical accessories not being in the build and price a week before ordering time. I don't have time for such foolishness. Good day, Sir.

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good. Or I get
I stared at one live for about 10 minutes and it was grey grey grey, no green at all - I guess I need to make an eye doctor's appointment
In person and pics I see Cactus Gray as a light Gray with mint green hue. It shows more gray in the sun and more mint green in the shade. IMO
Ford Bronco Cactus Grey has evolved is my theory 2021_Ford_Bronco_-_Canon_City__CO_-_Interior
I saw it in person and the weather was cloudy. I could see some grey in it. It looked like very light olive when I stood about 15 feet away from Bronco Sport. The color is soft and nice.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Depending on the week It either Cactus Gray or Iconic Silver. Now I just have to figure out what week to order. ?
Depending on the hour I’ve gone back and forth between cactus ? and Area 51 and then sprinkle ox white...
I’ve seen Area 51 in person and I love it but really need to see CG in person to finalize my choice

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

[

[/QUOTE]

Have we seen photos of the Bronco (not sport) in full sun since this Photo of this Bronco?? I feel like every Cactus Gray photo since has been taken on a overcast drab day not doing to color any justice. Could the colors really be the same but weather conditions changing our perception? I loved the color on the sport I saw but every other photo I have Seen the two or four door in is turning me off the color.

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have we seen photos of the Bronco (not sport) in full sun since this Photo of this Bronco?? I feel like every Cactus Gray photo since has been taken on a overcast drab day not doing to color any justice. Could the colors really be the same but weather conditions changing our perception? I loved the color on the sport I saw but every other photo I have Seen the two or four door in is turning me off the color.
[/QUOTE]

Photo I took of a cg sport on a fairly sunny day here in GA last week.
Ford Bronco Cactus Grey has evolved is my theory 125F1E55-E449-45C9-B3F1-5075A905ECBE

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've seen Cactus Gray at local dealer on a Sport. Definitely a light gray with a mint green hue.
Ford Bronco Cactus Grey has evolved is my theory 125F1E55-E449-45C9-B3F1-5075A905ECBE
I agree. I saw one at a dealership and one on the road. For me it’s a light minty pastel green in the shade, light blueish hue in indirect light, and light gray in direct light. This was parked under a cover. In the two bottom pictures you can even see small reflections of the sky making that part, sky blue? ?

0893BFDF-D718-4EB5-970C-E30B4900F3E2.jpeg

E227AA2F-74BA-4A2B-A5D5-20E51BF43135.jpeg

D5F0FC3D-7057-45A7-B45A-CA6CC552CED9.jpeg
Sponsored