Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

so many of us have been wondering is this Cactus Grey or Area 51. Mike Levine has put this to bed....

Ford Bronco Cactus Grey or Area 51...Confirmed Screenshot_20200819-141916_Twitter

Screenshot_20200819-143256_Twitter.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Except for the top right is a Bronco sport, and Mr. Levine posted up the "same" Bronco which was not a sport.

Minus being different models, Lets call this "Accurate enough for Stevie Wonder".

The center bronco could very well be the one Mr. Levine posted. But that wasn't the question asked.

ItsAfram

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Except for the top right is a Bronco sport, and Mr. Levine posted up the "same" Bronco which was not a sport.

Minus being different models, Lets call this "Accurate enough for Stevie Wonder".

The center bronco could very well be the one Mr. Levine posted. But that wasn't the question asked.
Photo from twitter was cutoff.... heres full photo.

Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 12.27.30 PM.png

OP
OP
Lewisj41

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Roger, thanks! Went off of what was presented in the screen grab.
Yep, sorry didn't notice that was cutoff, that would have been confusing. I'm glad he addressed this because many of us were in between which color this actually is. I updated the orginal to included the cutoff.

Color seems to be a hot topic, and it seems Ford is listening as we're receiving some feedback and clarity on this.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yep, sorry didn't notice that was cutoff, that would have been confusing. I'm glad he addressed this because many of us were in between which color this actually is. I updated the orginal to included the cutoff.

Color seems to be a hot topic, and it seems Ford is listening as we're receiving some feedback and clarity on this.
Was still happy to get a Stevie joke in there. He's somebody i'd never let down.

Scratic

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought this was known
Even checking this several times a day, I hadn’t seen it, so I thought I’d ask. Bonus internet points for you I guess. As a aside, I’m hoping he’ll answer my follow-up about Area 51 in the wild. Thanks, @Lewisj41 for posting!
Sponsored