First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery 5 - Range Rover P38
Your Bronco Model
Base
What are the full specs on those wheels (model/size/offset/etc)? They look great on that build.
17X8.5 METHOD MR306 MESH BLK PAINTED - They are a Zero offset which is a little more poke than the standard Sas wheel.
they come with stainless lip bolts but you can buy black ones from method.
Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you’re getting the Baja designs fog kit, I recommend buying from @4x4TruckLEDs.com They let you choose your light combo unlike any other vendor, they include an extremely high quality wiring harness that you wouldn’t get elsewhere, and if you dm them and tell them I sent you, they’ll give you a little price break 😉

ilkhan

Badlands
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
17X8.5 METHOD MR306 MESH BLK PAINTED - They are a Zero offset which is a little more poke than the standard Sas wheel.
they come with stainless lip bolts but you can buy black ones from method.
With squatch its just a straight swap for those wrapped in 35x12.5s? Any rubbing?

OP
OP

jrobVT

Base
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
With squatch its just a straight swap for those wrapped in 35x12.5s? Any rubbing?
not that I've seen yet but I disclaim that comment with I've only driven it a few hundred uninteresting miles. I did though add a 1in leveling / lift from rough country as well

jjcsr74

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 FJ '15 GT500, '21 BadSquatch, '22 BLk Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I disagree with the orange sucks...i agree the sticker sucks from Ford, but what do I know...I lost the badges. but, added Gloss black Bronco script/logos, Orange D-Rings and I'm having the Beadlocks powder-coated orange also. I think it sets it apart from other models. so, I embrace it.

Sponsored

BroncoGrish

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is what mine looks like with cactus gray and the script writing btw. This is gloss black but also did the logo on the tailgate in satin black. I love it

123F1FA6-1322-4BAC-933A-29AB8A0FFC2A.jpeg

ChathamShark

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021, ’20 & ’15 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks awesome. If I stay with cactus greenish/gray, the stripe and black wheels are a must; agree with discarding the orange sticker 😀 This was already squatched I thought I saw? And you added leveling…non-squatch BL can get a 1” leveling lift? I thought that was a no no for the BL?

I now see the wider flairs so this was already squatched…nice!
Why is 1 inch leveling a no go for bl Sasquatch?

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why is 1 inch leveling a no go for bl Sasquatch?
It just seemed no matter where I looked, to lift a BL or squatched (even to level), it needs new coil overs and upper control arms to get you there. I am hoping that isn’t the case, and spacers are all that is needed, but my limited knowledge could also be the culprit.

ChathamShark

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021, ’20 & ’15 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It just seemed no matter where I looked, to lift a BL or squatched (even to level), it needs new coil overs and upper control arms to get you there. I am hoping that isn’t the case, and spacers are all that is needed, but my limited knowledge could also be the culprit.
I added 1” leveling kit. My dealer installed. Simple issue of using a spacer. No hassle. Here’s the kit:
https://zoneoffroad.com/products/fo...onco-leveling-kit-zone?variant=39532387762264

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

DMB Warehouse

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hope to get some better pictures soon(like outside) but am really happy with how it came out.
Swapped out the Stock Set for some ridge grapplers and method wheels
changed all the wheel hardware to black
1 inch level kit
Maxlider Stripe kit.
After some fog lights in the modular bumper pockets, I think that will be it.

Ford Bronco Cactus Grey Sas Badlands with a Few Extras 123F1FA6-1322-4BAC-933A-29AB8A0FFC2A
Ford Bronco Cactus Grey Sas Badlands with a Few Extras 123F1FA6-1322-4BAC-933A-29AB8A0FFC2A
Looks amazing, I have this same build/color coming my way. First thing is to change Sas rims to all black, second is this stripe. Did you put that on yourself, or was it professionally done?

OP
OP

jrobVT

Base
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks amazing, I have this same build/color coming my way. First thing is to change Sas rims to all black, second is this stripe. Did you put that on yourself, or was it professionally done?
So this was the maxlider stripe. It was professionally put on. it was my understanding that it was not easy and it was definitely not a DIY / first time job. What makes it nice is it is actually 3 pieces so you can imagine getting one straight isn't easy, times that by three

Below is the final product.
Ford Bronco Cactus Grey Sas Badlands with a Few Extras Bronco snow

dsco

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@jrobVT looks great, thanks for sharing pics. I have the same Cactus BL, 4-door. Where did you find the color matched Ford logo or was that DIY? I'm making a run to the local powder coating shop in Boston -- looks like you might be in VT --- so will probably do the wheel rings, badging, and grill in one go. I have the Bronco script, and the rest of the OEM badging, but never did find the Cactus ford emblem.
Sponsored