First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here are some interesting comparisons I've done to see how we stack up to our US friends (using the B&P Tool for both countries)...

Ford Bronco CAD Pricing vs US Pricing 1614117347123

Given the exchange rate of around 1.3 to 1.25 over recent months, it would seem we're getting shafted on the Base Bronco, but are getting a favourable deal on the Outer Banks and Wildtrack models.

EDIT: It's worth adding that some options are priced at par, like the roof rack. While other options like the Sasquatch package on the Badlands are substantially more expensive in CAD (see my other thread).
Sponsored

Last edited:

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wow...that base ratio is insane

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here are some interesting comparisons I've done to see how we stack up to our US friends (using the B&P Tool for both countries)...

Ford Bronco CAD Pricing vs US Pricing 1614117347123

Given the exchange rate of around 1.3 to 1.25 over recent months, it would seem we're getting shafted on the Base Bronco, but are getting a favourable deal on the Outer Banks and Wildtrack models.

EDIT: It's worth adding that some options are priced at par, like the roof rack. While other options like the Sasquatch package on the Badlands are substantially more expensive in CAD (see my other thread).
Things are more money in Canada!?!?!?!? No way!!!! But hey, at least we get to wait months to get attention from our "free" health care system. Totally worth it :mad:
Sponsored