Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Dealer told me today, they had an October walk-in order for a Big Bend soft to get scheduled immediately.

I think it is time for Ford to communicate with order holders because the January and February scheduling looked suspiciously soft top heavy, meaning there are still MIC top shortages. Ford needs to fess up to what is really going on, and how long it is going to take to get through the replacement back log.
Sponsored

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yea I got the calendar today. Unboxed it and set it with the rest of the stuff. Neat……

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my calendar today and it is beautiful. I give Ford a lot of credit, they have been very generous and quite clever with their gifts. This is a very welcome surprise - Thank you!

Kelly Dawn

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger RT plus & Ford F150 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well we received one of the many, Hang in there just a little longer" gifts, this time a block of wood that has construction paper cutouts of the months that stand up in it. But, to add insult to injury, they left out the Month of June??? Is that their double way of telling us that gonna be our build date or maybe, delivery date 😳. Hardly. But I wanting to know if anyone that has the calendar, could post a picture ofJune so I can maybe print it out and put it in the calendar. I'm OCD if something is missing or out of place 😬. Thanks and Merry Christmas

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine just has a perpetual calendar of Septembers with a picture of Levine giving a finger gesture. (hint; the finger gesture he is giving is not a 👍)

edit, sadly I am too lazy to open any of the trinkets, I have all of them in the original mailing packages, I'll probably give them to the second owner with my service records. Sorry I cannot help, hope you are yours have a wonderful Christmas and a not too shabby New Year!

Last edited:

Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well we received one of the many, Hang in there just a little longer" gifts, this time a block of wood that has construction paper cutouts of the months that stand up in it. But, to add insult to injury, they left out the Month of June??? Is that their double way of telling us that gonna be our build date or maybe, delivery date 😳. Hardly. But I wanting to know if anyone that has the calendar, could post a picture ofJune so I can maybe print it out and put it in the calendar. I'm OCD if something is missing or out of place 😬. Thanks and Merry Christmas
Here's a scan of mine, with a quarter for scale

Image.png

Kelly Dawn

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger RT plus & Ford F150 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Base
[/QUOTE]
I received mine without the month of February which has the bronco on it. I made a comment on another post, Ford saw it at sent me a replacement calendar with all 12 months!
Where did you put your comment, cause I didn't get the Month of June 😳😳
Quote Reply

Last edited:

FMC

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLB 35 AMG, Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I first opened the calendar a few months ago
Ford Bronco Calendar gift received from Ford, with invite to satisfaction survey - Here's the Link 🔗 E6850164-B83F-41A5-9103-DCE1A3FEA3C6
I thought “Some marketing genius addressed our frustrations head-on.”

I’ve come to realize it might’ve actually been the most accurate estimate of “when” I might receive my Bronco….a range of 12 months where it may or may not happen.

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was looking at my Bronco calendar today and notice I was missing September what a bummer hope my Bronco if it ever comes not missing parts.