Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I threw away the paper and kept the block. For perfectly normal reasons I don't have to explain to anybody.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Uhh… I got a block of wood from Ford.
No calendar panels 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄
Did... did you not open the back part of the packaging? Hopefully you didn't already throw out the box it came in. The calendar cards were sandwiched between a brown piece of card stock to protect them, and had a paper sleeve wrapped around them to keep them in place.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got my calendar yesterday as well. It is pretty nice. I wonder if I can set the scene up again in reverse after 2022? 🤷

Sponsored

Deleted member 16780

Did... did you not open the back part of the packaging? Hopefully you didn't already throw out the box it came in. The calendar cards were sandwiched between a brown piece of card stock to protect them, and had a paper sleeve wrapped around them to keep them in place.
Nope, nada lol

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

200.gif

Deleted member 16780

I opened the cardboard infold to reveal… nada. I’m sure I can put the block of wood to good use…

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you are now perfectly within your rights to completely re-imaging how the “Actual” calendar panels *should* have been crafted.

Embrace your inner 3rd grade construction paper skills at this point.

Sponsored

Deleted member 16780

Maybe they sent me a factory reject since I already have the vehicle? No need to count the days? Just the foundational element

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There must a mistake. Your incomplete calendar assembly was supposed to be sent to dirt mountain until calendar 2.0 could be included with the wood block. It would be fixed by July 2022 and you would get some dust coated calendar elements for July 2022 through December 2022.

Deleted member 16780

There must a mistake. Your incomplete calendar assembly was supposed to be sent to dirt mountain until calendar 2.0 could be included with the wood block. It would be fixed by July 2022 and you would get some dust coated calendar elements for July 2022 through December 2022.
🤣
Sponsored