First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Done and thanks for the link! I was polite but right to the point. Expecting someone to wait 4 years from their order date is ridiculous. Also go back to what you told us and complete customer orders by timestamp and not by allocations.

Seeing as I already have a Jeep on order which should be built soon I really don't care now. I'm leaving my order open but I doubt Ford is going to price protect us up until 2024.
Sponsored

George Ellis

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the calendar have any useful information like when MIC 4.0 will be delivered or when a tow hitch isn’t a constraint?

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If Ford really wanted to make it right for the delays and quality problems- then come out with a special finance rate for Bronco orders in 2021.

Sponsored

Tuco76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

508 days since reservation (and counting) - still no VIN or any hint on a possible delivery date. And now some dealers are already starting to peddle their almost 6-month old mannequins with pretty hefty markups, while 1st day reservation holders still wait. Sounds like a perfectly executed product launch, doesn't it? Well done Ford!

JKGreen15

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My response to question 8...
The Additional Dealer Markup (ADM) Situation is just infuriating.

To anyone who is ordering in the South-East part of Texas, Kinsel Ford in Beaumont, Texas is a reputable dealer that is honoring the MSRP of your Build & Price without any ADM. Like I stated in my response, I still had them sign an agreement to this price and they gave me ZERO push back about it.

Ford Bronco Calendar gift received from Ford, with invite to satisfaction survey - Here's the Link đź”— Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 5.38.48 PM

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

survey done.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope that they use the reservation number to send the calendar or else you are getting a lot of mail

Sponsored

mtb_bronx

Badlands
First Name
Nestor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Tremor, Triumph Trident 660
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford sent a fun little calendar. As a 7-14 reservation holder I'd rather have my Bronco. However...

Here is what is important. They included a link to a satisfaction survey. Please take the time to complete the survey to let them know orders should be fulfilled in reservation order.

Ford Bronco Calendar gift received from Ford, with invite to satisfaction survey - Here's the Link đź”— Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 5.38.48 PM

Each piece of thick paper represents a month. It's kind of cute with some hidden Easter eggs. With that said, I would rather have my own Bronco... with it's own Easter eggs, having reserved on 7-14.

is that for dealers or customers ?

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

i am yet to receive a single piece of bronco swag and i feel like by now many people can decorate a small mansion with the amount of crap they've been sent.
Ditto! I blasted them for that in the survey (Not that they give 2 craps)

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford sent a fun little calendar. As a 7-14 reservation holder I'd rather have my Bronco. However...

Here is what is important. They included a link to a satisfaction survey. Please take the time to complete the survey to let them know orders should be fulfilled in reservation order.

Each piece of thick paper represents a month. It's kind of cute with some hidden Easter eggs. With that said, I would rather have my own Bronco... with it's own Easter eggs, having reserved on 7-14.

I'm sorry that's just a cruel joke. I'm 7-14 res holder as well, the last thing I need is a calendar to count the day's, months and year's until I get my baby. Someone at Ford marketing has a sick sence of humor.

GreyBronco

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element. 2 Civics and a Kawasaki ZRX1200R
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you as well, took the survey and left some comments. Mostly about dealers and communication. And Oh yes, the feeling that you've taken a cruise on an Nigerian cruse ship masquerading as a Norwegian cruse line.
Sponsored