Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for this Brian. Now Ford can't say that they don't know how I feel about this fiasco we call Bronco.

BigDeal

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did this come from Ten10 designs?

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agreed. No one has a real issue with the commodity constraints -- that's expected.

People have an issue with individuals with late reservations or no reservations receiving their Broncos ahead of early reservations.

People have posted receiving their Broncos (and I'm happy for them) except it's the same as my build and I reserved on 7/14/2020. Their reservations were later.

Others have posted seeing the same for their builds.

It's not right.

That's not a commodity issue. That's a dealer allocation issue.
At the end of the day, yes I'm sure some rules have been misleading or bent severely. And I don't agree with that. But with that being said. We all have options... when ford sees dealers selling, no questions asked 5-10,000 adm, ford knows people are waiting in a line. And they have lost nothing... the only fix would be, if 100,000 reservation holders, canceled their reservations, and bought competeting manufactures cars. But since it's it's feeding frenzy.. its Fords ball, and they can take it home when they want too.

PS.. I'm a ford guy, and Ford has definitely mishandled the ball on the Bronco. But unless we are willing to put our money somewhere else... they have ZERO reasons to change there allocation or build process.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Agreed. No one has a real issue with the commodity constraints -- that's expected.

People have an issue with individuals with late reservations or no reservations receiving their Broncos ahead of early reservations.

People have posted receiving their Broncos (and I'm happy for them) except it's the same as my build and I reserved on 7/14/2020. Their reservations were later.

Others have posted seeing the same for their builds.

It's not right.

That's not a commodity issue. That's a dealer allocation issue.
Exactly this and some folks don't get it. Day 2 reservation here as well and I have even switched to a soft top. People with a later reservation and the same build have already gotten theirs. Not just a VIN but actually received. All because dealer allocations.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They are not going to like what I posted :)

Generally speaking, I've voiced how bad they're doing with transparency and their QC.

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for posting the link. I went and provided my feedback, succinctly and politely. Not sure it'll make a difference, but at least Ford knows how I am feeling. I haven't owned a Ford for some time, and was looking forward to it. Not sure what I am going to do moving forward, but for the time being I am hanging in there.

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Would anyone happen to remember the number of Broncos that got reserved on July 13th and 14th of 2020?

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for posting the link. I went and provided my feedback, succinctly and politely. Not sure it'll make a difference, but at least Ford knows how I am feeling. I haven't owned a Ford for some time, and was looking forward to it. Not sure what I am going to do moving forward, but for the time being I am hanging in there.
You must have gotten a hammock as well???

BkCntryCrwlr

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice job posting the link. Survey completed. I understand Ford's challenges with the global supply chain issues, I deal with it every day with my job. However, Ford is failing to communicate this well and to take an active role in trying to assuage the frustration with clear, concise communication to the reservation holders that have been invested in this from the beginning.

The other thing that stuns me, almost every dealer demo build I have seen has a tow package on it. Hmmm, isn't that one of the constrained items? Hey, @Ford Motor Company, wouldn't it make more sense to reserve those for reservation builds to fulfill your loyal reservation holder orders? Just thinking out loud here.

BTW - I'm not dropping constrained items just to get @Ford Motor Company off the hook. I want it built my way, thank you very much!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronc 1

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford F-350 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for posting - just completed my survey!
I think Ford might regret sending out the survey unless they just don’t care at this point and it’s just a way to let us vent🤷‍♂️

Bronc 1

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford F-350 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice job posting the link. Survey completed. I understand Ford's challenges with the global supply chain issues, I deal with it every day with my job. However, Ford is failing to communicate this well and to take an active role in trying to assuage the frustration with clear, concise communication to the reservation holders that have been invested in this from the beginning.

The other thing that stuns me, almost every dealer demo build I have seen has a tow package on it. Hmmm, isn't that one of the constrained items? Hey, @Ford Motor Company, wouldn't it make more sense to reserve those for reservation builds to fulfill your loyal reservation holder orders? Just thinking out loud here.
Well said, I ordered a base Sasquatch and couldn’t even add a hitch, going aftermarket.

Bronc 1

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford F-350 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford will no doubt collect all the “ critical” surveys and move those reservation numbers to the end of the line. Lol
I already feel like I’m there now 🤷‍♂️September 14 2020 reservation two dr base Sasquatch.
Sponsored