First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 4-Door CG Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am going from memory on this so take it for what it is worth. I may be losing it a bit as I am on the wrong side of 50.

I think the die casts went out to the FE builds that could not get a mod top or couldn't get dual tops? Similar to how they were also given the 100k Ford points that not everyone received.
Thanks for the reply! Ya that makes sense since only so few received them. I guess I will need to hit the auction sites in search for one.
Sponsored

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got the calender and took the survey. Let's hope they understand that feedback is a gift and they don't retaliate by bumping my build date.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just had mine delivered and its missing the month of February… what are they trying to tell me?
Hello there, Travis. Would you please send us a direct message with your information? I'd like to assist. Thanks!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My Calendar would be ok if it actually came with the February month with the bronco on it, but its missing it. I have all the months but February. I've waited over 500 days and can't even get my paper cut out bronco.
Hello there, Eric. Would you please send us a direct message with your information? I'd like to assist. Thanks!

'68'72'95'21

Badlands
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nifty!
Gee, thanks FoMoCo. It even came with a fantastic little wooden block, so I have kindling, and a tiny fire to warm my exhausted thumbs from twiddling them waiting since my July '20 reservation.

Sponsored

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got mine today too. Highly doubt it will survive a full year. The "December" card is already starting to sag.

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought it was kind of cute. And it said Johnson Valley, where I go all the time, so I got a warm fuzzy. :ROFLMAO:

sic5pointslow

Black Diamond
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250, 3 Mustangs, 2018 Audi, annnnd a Buick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm glad you're happy with the wait for your Bronco. Did you want to share your reservation date?

Not sure how to respond to your post... are you saying it's fake news? Are you saying all the people who have not received their Bronco... yet reserved the first day or two... and have seen others with the same build -- having later reservations or no reservations -- get their Broncos are all crazy? Are you saying it's not Ford's fault? You can't say it's commodity constraints when individuals with later or no reservations have received their Broncos with the same builds. If it's not Ford's fault for that situation, then whose?
Res date 7/14 early morning. Where in the world are you seeing me say anything about anyone else? I'm not stressing one bit is all

OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Res date 7/14 early morning. Where in the world are you seeing me say anything about anyone else? I'm not stressing one bit is all
You're right. I was in a poor frame of mind when I wrote that and you did not deserve both barrels aimed at you. I'm sorry.

We're both in the 516 days ago reservation club. Mine was also early in the morning on the 14th too (4am local I believe).

The frustrating part is Ford changing the allocation method in 2021 after publishing that Bronco orders would be filled in reservation order (save for constrained items, which everyone can understand). Now that large dealerships have pressured Ford into providing them with large allocations, buyers at smaller dealerships have to wait while others who have late reservations (or no reservation) essentially cut in line. I have seen two builds identical to mine go to individuals who have reservations well after yours and mine. There are certainly more examples, this is just what I have seen posted in this forum. There are also examples of deliveries of Broncos with constrained commodities being delivered to individuals with late reservations or no reservation.

Many have a need for a vehicle and this long wait has been difficult for them. Some are driving unsafe and/or unreliable vehicles while others have purchased temporary vehicles to hold them over while yet others have given up entirely and have purchased a different vehicle (Jeeps and Rams seem to be the most common).

Anyway, I'm happy for all those people who are getting their Broncos, however it's difficult seeing that most of them have reservations that are later -- some without reservations and with surprisingly recent orders.

It's good you have the flexibility to wait for your Bronco -- that must be a big relief for you. I hope you get it just when you need it.

10Terp

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Expedition, '12 Mustang GT, '06 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
7/17/21 reservation holder still without a hint of a production date. I filled out the survey honestly while not trying to be a complete ass. Like many of you, I'm very frustrated at the lack of honest communication. I'm tired of the "STAY PUMPED!" and "GO TO BRONCO CAMP!" emails. That said, I've been nice to our dealer and left them alone. I think it's time to start bugging them.

My wife and I ordered this Bronco to replace our 2004 Expedition, which has 240K+ on it. Still going strong but we don't like taking it far from home anymore due to reliability concerns. Never did I think we'd have to wait what will probably be at least 2 years. I think by June we're going to pull the plug, and this whole process has made me never want to buy Ford again.

515 days and counting, and didn't even get the swag this go-around...

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Calendar gift received from Ford, with invite to satisfaction survey - Here's the Link 🔗 B462E2DD-74A0-4148-8A46-53BF619477B3
But just look at the shadows that the cutouts create. This is the best thing ever! Who needs a stinking Bronco anyways.

/satire
Sponsored