mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Los Angeles, South Bay. 2 dr Black Diamond, but might squach or Badlands the order.

I moved to Granger, since I couldnā€™t get South Bay Ford to commit pricing in writing - and Iā€™ve bought 2-3 cars from them. I was told X-plan, then MSRP, then ā€œmarket pricingā€. Thatā€™s when I moved to Granger.

Unfortunately, Iā€™m around order 300 there, with only 100-200 expected in 2022. Iā€™m going to check other dealers. Eric at Kearny Mesa sounds like a good option, but given that, they also may attract more orders than allocations. Screwy system that Ford has pushed on us.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Los Angeles, South Bay. 2 dr Black Diamond, but might squach or Badlands the order.

I moved to Granger, since I couldnā€™t get South Bay Ford to commit pricing in writing - and Iā€™ve bought 2-3 cars from them. I was told X-plan, then MSRP, then ā€œmarket pricingā€. Thatā€™s when I moved to Granger.

Unfortunately, Iā€™m around order 300 there, with only 100-200 expected in 2022. Iā€™m going to check other dealers. Eric at Kearny Mesa sounds like a good option, but given that, they also may attract more orders than allocations. Screwy system that Ford has pushed on us.
Yup thatā€™s the flaw. Iā€™m at KMF with Eric too. Iā€™m not gonna move cuz Eric is beyond great. But I know weā€™re a couple hundred deep at KMF. Honestly Galpin may be the best best for anyone looking to move. Theyā€™re a big volume dealer

Sponsored

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I checked back with SouthBay. About 150 orders to move to ā€˜22, but no allocation yet from Ford. I was just out of ā€˜21 range when I transferred, but they promised to guarantee MSRP in writing this time. Iā€™m going to run B&P on Wednesday and talk to them about transferring. Fingers crossed.

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I checked back with SouthBay. About 150 orders to move to ā€˜22, but no allocation yet from Ford. I was just out of ā€˜21 range when I transferred, but they promised to guarantee MSRP in writing this time. Iā€™m going to run B&P on Wednesday and talk to them about transferring. Fingers crossed.
My first edition is set to arrive to south bay in about 10 days if not sooner. they have been very nice.. they told me msrp no markups. have not said any different to me.. today they emailed me an update...already got $1500 in bronco parts waiting in the parts department to pick up...I hope they stay to their word.. we will se in 10 days.....I'm so stoked its actually in transit..

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My first edition is set to arrive to south bay in about 10 days if not sooner. they have been very nice.. they told me msrp no markups. have not said any different to me.. today they emailed me an update...already got $1500 in bronco parts waiting in the parts department to pick up...I hope they stay to their word.. we will se in 10 days.....I'm so stoked its actually in transit..
I have a Big Bend coming in November to South Bay, they've been very nice and have reassured me many times that there won't be any markups with my order. They mentioned markups would only occur if I refuse to take the vehicle and they'd have to sell. They gave it to me in writing as well.

ThePCH

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad to see local folks will be taking delivery soon and that South Bay is standing by their word. If you donā€™t mind me asking, what was your allocation number with them? I placed my order with South Bay as well and trying to figure out kinda sorta when I might be getting mine. I think I was originally like 130th in line lol.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford sent an email about more bronco test drives in So Cal. Just registered!

Sponsored

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Glad to see local folks will be taking delivery soon and that South Bay is standing by their word. If you donā€™t mind me asking, what was your allocation number with them? I placed my order with South Bay as well and trying to figure out kinda sorta when I might be getting mine. I think I was originally like 130th in line lol.
Donā€™t know the exact # but the last time I asked which was August I was told that I was 1 of only 80 confirmed orders so I had a good chance of getting a 21MY. I honestly wasnā€™t expecting a Bronco until Spring of 2022 at the earliest considering I had just placed an order in August.

ThePCH

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, I registered for Castaic too
Donā€™t know the exact # but the last time I asked which was August I was told that I was 1 of only 80 confirmed orders so I had a good chance of getting a 21MY. I honestly wasnā€™t expecting a Bronco until Spring of 2022 at the earliest considering I had just placed an order in August.
oh thatā€™s awesome, thanks for the info. You must be super excited for it! I reserved on day 3 but with all the bumps along the way Iā€™m trying to be patient/understanding. Please post pics when the big day is here!
Sponsored