www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sacramento, and will be getting a two door Outerbanks

Deleted member 9326

Same. And I've reached out quite a bit with no replies. Likely going to switch to Serramonte here in SF. Lemme know if you ever get anything supportive out of Hilltop.
Will do - and likewise. Currently thinking of moving my reservation to the Ford Store in Morgan Hill but I'll wait to see how things play out first.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I emailed 7 SoCal dealerships today. 3 have already gotten back to me. Here are the results:

California, Norco, Hemborg Ford - Will accept X-plan if Ford offers it on Bronco. Charging ADM on First Edition, but not the other models. Wonā€™t add dealer add ons to customer orders unless you ask for it. They wonā€™t price match other Ford dealers unless it is one in their zone.

California, Riverside, Fritts Ford - Will accept X-plan if Ford offers it on Bronco. NO ADM. Their general manager has given direction to not charge ADM. Not sure on price matching but they are waiting on more pricing info from Ford.

California, Riverside, Raceway Ford - Will accept X-plan if Ford offers it on Bronco. No markup that theyā€™re aware of but itā€™s still early. They will price match. (Iā€™m curios if they would actually price match a deal as good as grangerā€™s, I doubt it

Overall the folks I spoke with were very professional and had decent info. Obviously not as well informed as us here on the forums. Of three I spoke to today Fritts was the best one IMO. Iā€™ll post again when I hear from the others

I have a strong feeling Kearny Mesa will be the best in SoCal

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I emailed 7 SoCal dealerships today. 3 have already gotten back to me. Here are the results:

California, Norco, Hemborg Ford - Will accept X-plan if Ford offers it on Bronco. Charging ADM on First Edition, but not the other models. Wonā€™t add dealer add ons to customer orders unless you ask for it. They wonā€™t price match other Ford dealers unless it is one in their zone.

California, Riverside, Fritts Ford - Will accept X-plan if Ford offers it on Bronco. NO ADM. Their general manager has given direction to not charge ADM. Not sure on price matching but they are waiting on more pricing info from Ford.

California, Riverside, Raceway Ford - Will accept X-plan if Ford offers it on Bronco. No markup that theyā€™re aware of but itā€™s still early. They will price match. (Iā€™m curios if they would actually price match a deal as good as grangerā€™s, I doubt it

Overall the folks I spoke with were very professional and had decent info. Obviously not as well informed as us here on the forums. Of three I spoke to today Fritts was the best one IMO. Iā€™ll post again when I hear from the others

I have a strong feeling Kearny Mesa will be the best in SoCal
I posted this response, a couple days ago. I'm not sure if you've seen it so, I'll paste it as a reply to you... Hey, let's ask them to give their commitment in writing, Like Eric!!!

I've called 8 Southern CA dealers (including Fritts), and the only one that would commit to no ADM's and that they will accept X Plan at their dealership, AND put it in writing before I made a change, was Eric (Kearney Mesa Ford). NO ONE ELSE WOULD PUT IT IN WRITING!!! You can get your service anywhere, so why not make a great choice to change your delivery dealer to the only one in our area that will give you the peace of mind to know that no one will "forget" their commitment to you...

I live in Southern California, and after a bunch of searching and calling, I changed my dealer to Kearney Mesa, (just north of San Diego). The Internet Director there, confirmed everything he would do to get my business, with me. He will charge NO ADM's, and he will accept X Plan on the new Bronco. In my case (Badlands 2 Door, that's about $1400 discount from the Badlands MSRP). And hey, you can get Ford service, nationwide, so don't just commit to the closest dealer to your home.

Donā€™t accept all the stupid shid that the other Inside Sales Agents and Internet Sales Agents are telling youā€¦ and I think Iā€™ve heard it all: ā€œwere working to get MSRP for all of our loyal customers;ā€ ā€œmy manager thinks the X Plan will be available;ā€ ā€œthere is a strong possibility that Ford will include the ___ Plan, but they havenā€™t told us yetā€ (itā€™s actually up to the dealership, not Ford); and the always interesting ā€œwe havenā€™t decided yet, but my manager says that thereā€™s a good possibility thatā€¦ā€œ You gotta know that if you accept this kind of stuff, that: 1) your azz is hanging out, and you will be solely at their mercy after October 31 (the last date that you can change dealers). You need to get an agreement in writing from a Manager or Director at that dealershipā€¦ or youā€™ve got NOTHING!

Even if you donā€™t qualify for Plan discounts, call this guy. Talk to this guy. Listen to his open and honest approach to selling you a Bronco. Ask for his commitment of anything that you agree on, in writingā€¦ and you will get it. I did, and many of my forum friends have also switched their dealer to Eric at Kearney Mesa Ford.

I strongly recommend talking to Eric, and I include his contact information (below). Tell him I sent you, and maybe I'll get a free key chain!!! ? CALL HIM ON MONDAY!!!

Eric Bunch
Internet Director
Kearny Mesa Ford
Monday through Friday 9:00 to 5:00
858-560-5544 ext 1013

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Roseville,
4 door badlands with Sasquatch, v6, hardtop, and high package.

reserved at Future Ford.
Sponsored