Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Roseville,
4 door badlands with Sasquatch, v6, hardtop, and high package.

reserved at Future Ford.
Hey...

Who did you talk to... I'm in Petaluma and am gearing up asap for a Bronco Sport Badlands. Thanks in advance for replying!

John

BobSlydel21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I posted this response, a couple days ago. I'm not sure if you've seen it so, I'll paste it as a reply to you... Hey, let's ask them to give their commitment in writing, Like Eric!!!

I've called 8 Southern CA dealers (including Fritts), and the only one that would commit to no ADM's and that they will accept X Plan at their dealership, AND put it in writing before I made a change, was Eric (Kearney Mesa Ford). NO ONE ELSE WOULD PUT IT IN WRITING!!! You can get your service anywhere, so why not make a great choice to change your delivery dealer to the only one in our area that will give you the peace of mind to know that no one will "forget" their commitment to you...

I live in Southern California, and after a bunch of searching and calling, I changed my dealer to Kearney Mesa, (just north of San Diego). The Internet Director there, confirmed everything he would do to get my business, with me. He will charge NO ADM's, and he will accept X Plan on the new Bronco. In my case (Badlands 2 Door, that's about $1400 discount from the Badlands MSRP). And hey, you can get Ford service, nationwide, so don't just commit to the closest dealer to your home.

Don’t accept all the stupid shid that the other Inside Sales Agents and Internet Sales Agents are telling you… and I think I’ve heard it all: “were working to get MSRP for all of our loyal customers;” “my manager thinks the X Plan will be available;” “there is a strong possibility that Ford will include the ___ Plan, but they haven’t told us yet” (it’s actually up to the dealership, not Ford); and the always interesting “we haven’t decided yet, but my manager says that there’s a good possibility that…“ You gotta know that if you accept this kind of stuff, that: 1) your azz is hanging out, and you will be solely at their mercy after October 31 (the last date that you can change dealers). You need to get an agreement in writing from a Manager or Director at that dealership… or you’ve got NOTHING!

Even if you don’t qualify for Plan discounts, call this guy. Talk to this guy. Listen to his open and honest approach to selling you a Bronco. Ask for his commitment of anything that you agree on, in writing… and you will get it. I did, and many of my forum friends have also switched their dealer to Eric at Kearney Mesa Ford.

I strongly recommend talking to Eric, and I include his contact information (below). Tell him I sent you, and maybe I'll get a free key chain!!! ? CALL HIM ON MONDAY!!!

Eric Bunch
Internet Director
Kearny Mesa Ford
Monday through Friday 9:00 to 5:00
858-560-5544 ext 1013
Honestly,

I just got off the phone with this gentleman Eric... I live in Northern California, and its making me wish I was still in San Diego. He's really great. I had a lot of questions... Genuinely think a lot of folks in the outlying areas of Southern California should buy from him down there. If our Nor Cal dealerships fail me, I'm going to just reserve one from them. I know all of you are looking at the Bronco, but I'm getting a Bronco Sport and the drive back up the Coast is something that would be stellar to do.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey...

Who did you talk to... I'm in Petaluma and am gearing up asap for a Bronco Sport Badlands. Thanks in advance for replying!

John
Hey John,
I talked to Brandon Flynn. His number is 916-995-5627. You can text him at that number as well.

Sponsored

BerserkerDin

Black Diamond
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bishi
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ohhh! Thank you!! Let me know when you find a dealership who is transparent and could confirm the pricing. I know that Kearny Mesa Ford in San Deigo offers MSRP and X plan. Eric is also active here in the forum and very helpful. I might just drive to SD :p @EricAtKearnyMesaFord

Just touched base with Montebello Ford, spoke with Samuel Munoz. He confirmed that they will accept Xplan and there will be NO ADM. so good news so far.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I posted this response, a couple days ago. I'm not sure if you've seen it so, I'll paste it as a reply to you... Hey, let's ask them to give their commitment in writing, Like Eric!!!

I've called 8 Southern CA dealers (including Fritts), and the only one that would commit to no ADM's and that they will accept X Plan at their dealership, AND put it in writing before I made a change, was Eric (Kearney Mesa Ford). NO ONE ELSE WOULD PUT IT IN WRITING!!! You can get your service anywhere, so why not make a great choice to change your delivery dealer to the only one in our area that will give you the peace of mind to know that no one will "forget" their commitment to you...

I live in Southern California, and after a bunch of searching and calling, I changed my dealer to Kearney Mesa, (just north of San Diego). The Internet Director there, confirmed everything he would do to get my business, with me. He will charge NO ADM's, and he will accept X Plan on the new Bronco. In my case (Badlands 2 Door, that's about $1400 discount from the Badlands MSRP). And hey, you can get Ford service, nationwide, so don't just commit to the closest dealer to your home.

Don’t accept all the stupid shid that the other Inside Sales Agents and Internet Sales Agents are telling you… and I think I’ve heard it all: “were working to get MSRP for all of our loyal customers;” “my manager thinks the X Plan will be available;” “there is a strong possibility that Ford will include the ___ Plan, but they haven’t told us yet” (it’s actually up to the dealership, not Ford); and the always interesting “we haven’t decided yet, but my manager says that there’s a good possibility that…“ You gotta know that if you accept this kind of stuff, that: 1) your azz is hanging out, and you will be solely at their mercy after October 31 (the last date that you can change dealers). You need to get an agreement in writing from a Manager or Director at that dealership… or you’ve got NOTHING!

Even if you don’t qualify for Plan discounts, call this guy. Talk to this guy. Listen to his open and honest approach to selling you a Bronco. Ask for his commitment of anything that you agree on, in writing… and you will get it. I did, and many of my forum friends have also switched their dealer to Eric at Kearney Mesa Ford.

I strongly recommend talking to Eric, and I include his contact information (below). Tell him I sent you, and maybe I'll get a free key chain!!! ? CALL HIM ON MONDAY!!!

Eric Bunch
Internet Director
Kearny Mesa Ford
Monday through Friday 9:00 to 5:00
858-560-5544 ext 1013
Thanks man! I’m with Chrispy right now. The only thing that would get me to switch is having to deal with the California DMVs which I just found out is a NIGHTMARE because of COVID. Was trying to schedule a driving test for my little sister to get her license and it was one of the hardest things to do that required 2 trips just to get an appointment!! I can’t imagine how hard it will be to do a smog and pay registration if I have to go there in person again

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey...

John
@PDiddy too...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/groups/bay-area-broncos.6/?page=1

One of the topics of conversation right now is a bulk/fleet purchase from one dealership. Our game plan is to say this:

"We have 30+ Bay Area Bronco reservation holders with full intention of converting to purchases. If you can promise an X-Plan price or below on all trims, including First Edition, and in-writing, we will all purchase from your dealership."

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks man! I’m with Chrispy right now. The only thing that would get me to switch is having to deal with the California DMVs which I just found out is a NIGHTMARE because of COVID. Was trying to schedule a driving test for my little sister to get her license and it was one of the hardest things to do that required 2 trips just to get an appointment!! I can’t imagine how hard it will be to do a smog and pay registration if I have to go there in person again
Make dealing with DMV a part of your commitment with Eric. Get it in writing, along with the other stuff. Dealers do that DMV stuff all the time, but some deslers want to charge you for their time.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Make dealing with DMV a part of your commitment with Eric. Get it in writing, along with the other stuff. Dealers do that DMV stuff all the time, but some deslers want to charge you for their time.
Oh no need if I switch to Eric, I can just drive down there and get some really good burritos too!!

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nor Cal.... Concord here. Badlands 2 door reserved with Walnut Creek Ford. Own a 94 Bronco XLT. Can't wait for the new edition. ???

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Los Angeles in the house!!!

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh no need if I switch to Eric, I can just drive down there and get some really good burritos too!!
Ive only ever talked on the phone and email. Please tell him hello from me, and that he impressed me enough thst I tell others about him.

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@PDiddy too...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/groups/bay-area-broncos.6/?page=1

One of the topics of conversation right now is a bulk/fleet purchase from one dealership. Our game plan is to say this:

"We have 30+ Bay Area Bronco reservation holders with full intention of converting to purchases. If you can promise an X-Plan price or below on all trims, including First Edition, and in-writing, we will all purchase from your dealership."
This is clever! 30 orders at a smaller profit vs 0 orders at zero profit. Should be a no brainier. Good luck!
Sponsored