Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bakersfield here. 4 door Wildtrak through Jim Burke Ford. They are offering Xplan, no ADMs and MSRP for any reservations without plan pricing.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going between San Francisco and Fremont. Reserved a 2 door BadLands at Fremont Ford on day 2. I sent one email to the dealership and I quickly received a response confirming 'no to ADM' and 'yes to X-plan'. No other communications yet, but there really isn't anything else I need to know or discuss with them.

Gman90

Base
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 mustang gt500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Victorville checking in. Hope all you guys are doing well. The fires have been absolutely unreal this year. Stay safe my dudes.

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m in Westlake Village and have mine reserved at DCH which is literally down the street from my house.
I’m trying to figure out if they will add any ADM though and if so, I might switch to Galpin.

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in Westlake Village and have mine reserved at DCH which is literally down the street from my house.
I’m trying to figure out if they will add any ADM though and if so, I might switch to Galpin.
yeah. Don’t wait to long or you’ll get stuck.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Not sure if you want to go Galpin, the team there has been vague on what they'll be doing. When I asked a number of questions they gave me the "when it comes closer we'll know pricing & 'specials'" answer... it also sounded like they weren't too keen on x-plan. I wish it would work with them because they're 5 mins away... but like many others on here I've emailed @EricAtKearnyMesaFord and he responded in short time (even while out of office) and laid out a full commitment. He also provided details on any other fees aside from price and taxes which I was very satisfied about.

I know its a drive or train ride for some, but it may be worth the extra distance for peace of mind.???

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's funny - I've been on B6G a while, but haven't checked in here. CA native (born in San Diego, grew up in Sac and Santa Rosa, then 20 years back in San Diego and now in the Bay Area - so I'm all CA).

I'll be doing some crawling (which I do in my Jeep now) and want to get into Overlanding. 4 door Badlands reserved.

Last edited:

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
thanks for the info! I may have to go that route. San Diego is only a few hours drive..not too bad.
I will wait a little longer to hear back from DCH. We have until 10/31 right?
Also, if we switch, our reservation number stays the same correct?

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks for the info! I may have to go that route. San Diego is only a few hours drive..not too bad.
yes. The reservation number stays the same... and you get your $100deposit back. No deposit required at Kearny Mesa.

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Re: South Bay Ford in Hawthorne, CA

I’ve contacted them several times via email and their website over the past couple of months since making the reservation on the first day, trying to confirm that they will honor X-Plan pricing, and I’ve yet to get any confirmation. I know they’re listed on the spreadsheet as honoring it but that really does me no good after 10/31.

I’ll give it some more time but may be switching to Kearny Mesa for the certainty that I don’t have to haggle.

UPDATE: Gabino Barrera, the Sales Floor Manager at South Bay Ford, confirmed that they will “accept X-Plan on all reservations.”
confirmed in writing or email?

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Regardless of who you will move to, here's some info to make it a bit easier:

Call Ford at 800-334-4375. Opt 1 English; Opt 3 Marketing. Tell them you want to change dealers on a Bronco reservation. Have your Reservation number ready. They will ask you to confirm the usual kinda stuff... your name, address, and email you used to reserve your Bronco. They will confirm where your current reservation is. They will confirm where you want to move your reservation to. When complete, you will get an email, from Ford, to also confirm the change you made to the dealer that will deliver your Bronco. The dealer you originally used will return your $100 to you, within 10-days. The new dealer doesn't request a deposit. You keep your original Reservation Number. ALL DONE! Took me less than 10-minutes.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not to go too far off topic but if any of you are nearby Irvine and available, swing by the KBB Irvine to check out the Bronco in person!

My thread post here on the details and pictures I nabbed from the news coverage: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/kbb-irvine-ca-bronco-and-mach-e-sighted.5700/#post-200751

Would love to see if any of you can get in person impressions etc.??
Wow! I wish I could make it, but I'm kinda stuck in San Diego, today...
Sponsored