mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oakland- 4 Door Badlands, between Cactus Grey and Area 51, Sasquatch Pack, mid+high options, hardtop, 2.7L+ auto

Got a homie who works at Serramonte Ford. The GM sent me a text message saying he’ll honor MSRP
My dealer as well good to know hope all goes well?

LorenzeTorres

Badlands
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/ 2002 BMW M3/ 2016 BMW M2/ 2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Clothednblack

Outer Banks
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep jk, 2006 dodge charger Rt
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
True Northern California, where the redwoods meet the sea. 2 door outer banks is on my list, upgraded stereo speakers, 12 in display and Sasquatch package would be perfect to start with.

Munks

Wildtrak
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser - 2008
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in San Diego and reserved the Wildtrak with Sasquatch. Probably going with carbonite grey - we'll see.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mpixel

Badlands
First Name
MC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Toyota Camry, 1999 Nissan Pathfinder, 2015 VW Jetta, 2019 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Los Angeles here, ready to take my Bronco all over the country. Cannot wait!

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sacramento, outer banks or badlands, 4 door. Cactus gray either way. Still doing my research on what I need to get me where I want to go for hiking, backpacking.........but ya know, I’m also kinda fancy so the outer banks is appealing too.....

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It seems like 2021 is so far away from now but it would be cool to organize a wheeling trip with all the California folks.

I just got back from Bald Mountain and Courtright Reservoir with a bunch of Yotas. I’d love to do the same trip with a bunch of Broncos
Did you go across the dam at Courtright and follow the 4WD trail. About 2-3 miles in is a steep rock face that is part of the 4WD trail which I believe is called Chicken Rock......we had a 1970 Ford Bronco we took back there for backpacking, but never went up the rock.

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reserved 4 door Wildtrak. South Bay

LorenzeTorres

Badlands
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/ 2002 BMW M3/ 2016 BMW M2/ 2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you go across the dam at Courtright and follow the 4WD trail. About 2-3 miles in is a steep rock face that is part of the 4WD trail which I believe is called Chicken Rock......we had a 1970 Ford Bronco we took back there for backpacking, but never went up the rock.
Interesting because we went into the 4WD trail a few miles. No sign of a steep rock face, but it could've been further in. From what I read, the Dousey trail is difficult and takes a couple days to complete.

We stopped at the campsites by the lake. It's hands down my favorite spot to camp for the space, views, fishing, and the little trail.

Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting because we went into the 4WD trail a few miles. No sign of a steep rock face, but it could've been further in. From what I read, the Dousey trail is difficult and takes a couple days to complete.

We stopped at the campsites by the lake. It's hands down my favorite spot to camp for the space, views, fishing, and the little trail.
As I said, the 4WD trail goes across the dam and follows up the east side of Courtright. A junction exists where you take a left and go up the steep rock, but we always went right where we parked the Bronco at Chamberlains Camp, the end of the Jeep road. Ultimately, the 4WD trail ends when it meets up at the top of Kaiser Pass with the Edison/Florence Lake road.

MrDrewCrew

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Midnight Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As I said, the 4WD trail goes across the dam and follows up the east side of Courtright. A junction exists where you take a left and go up the steep rock, but we always went right where we parked the Bronco at Chamberlains Camp, the end of the Jeep road. Ultimately, the 4WD trail ends when it meets up at the top of Kaiser Pass with the Edison/Florence Lake road.
Have a cabin in Shaver, I’ll have to keep this in mind once my Bronco arrives. Familiar with Bald Mountain but not this trail.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

oxbow69

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Tundra TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
San Jose/Willow Glen Area...Moved here from the Midwest last year...looking forward to getting another Bronco