First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is a BASE BRONCO with ZERO upgrades!

Hi guys, first post here on the forum. I have been on this site like 3x a day for the last few months just drooling over your delivery photos and thought it would only be right to post some of my own for you guys to see, since I didn't see very many base models. We plan to on doing upgrades to it a little at a time as more aftermarket parts hit the shelves. And boy this thing is straight beautiful in person, doesn't compare to the pictures on here!

So the wife and I got the call around 1pm yesterday that our bronco had arrived at the dealership!!! We showed up about 2 hours later to drive it and sign the paperwork. One of the salesman at Sunnyvale Ford told us that about 15 minutes before we had arrived, that a man came in demanding to speak to a Manager offering 10k over sticker to sell it to him right then and there...but they aren't allowed to, thank goodness. People be crazy.

Im gonna post pictures below as well as some simple Fun Info that hopefully is helpful to you guys, I know there was a lot of useful things I've read on here the past few months! I'll make it short, sweet, and a little random.

-Timeline of delivery will be pictured below, but it took about 21 days for delivery to California from MAP. (we were first hour reservation holders way back when)
-Dealer told us it was their first Bronco at their dealership, and in the Bay Area. They were just as excited as we were it seemed.
-When we got their they were doing an inspection of the vehicle, preparing it for us and when the pulled it up to the front door ALL EYES WERE ON IT, it was DAMN GOOD LOOKING!
-Get Pre approved for a loan before you go. They offered us 3.9 percent and I pulled out my phone showing them we got approved at Bank of America (which took only 15 mins) for 2.9 and he immediately, without hesitation matched it...Salesman are not looking out for you, ever. So save yourself a few hundred bucks.
-We contacted the dealer about a week before delivery asking them to put in their notes not to have our license plate installed on the front, we plan to wait a bit for something aftermarket with a better placement.
-We initially didn't opt for extended warranty.. Then we got to to room to do signing and the underwriter was trying to sell us on it. I am not a fan of extended warranties and think they're somewhat of a scam. They're hoping to get everyone to buy it, only a handful are gonna have to use it, we could go on for days on the pros and cons but ultimately my wife wanted peace of mind. After denying it a few times, he offered us 10 years and knocked off $500 to buy it. We said what the heck.
-Don't forget about your $100 being knocked off the price with your initial Reservation fee...we did. But they're gonna send us a check.

Enough about the dealership, but hoping this helps a few of you.

-THE BRONCO is a beautiful machine. 2.3 with the turbo is plenty of power.
-Zero upgrades, not a single thing added! (only regret Is not getting the overhead AUX unit) BUT THE WIRING IS THERE!! if you ever wanna add in those switches when it comes out on ford accessory list it should be fairly easy!
-Looks way better in person, yeah the wheels and tires are somewhat underwhelming..but as expected. We plan to throw on 35s with 17inch rims & 2 inch lift.
---8 inch screen is plenty...yeah the 12 is amazing, but 8 inches is more then enough, my wife thinks so as well....pun intended.
-Drove it around town and it'll snatch heads, everyone is looking at it. Mostly just the car enthusiasts in their cars but you'll see many pedestrians completely lock eyes.
-Mirror whistle on the drivers side is a thing. Between the mirror and the plastic casing around it it creates a faint whistling going 40 mph with the window down. Not worried, there will be ways to fix it soon.
-Potholes are no longer an issue, this thing drives over them with ease and you hardly feel it.

ENJOY the pictures, ill try to answer questions you guys have. I know there isn't a ton of base model love out there quite yet. Oh..and the carbonized grey looks INTENSE in the shade!!! && our Mustang finally has a friend to play with :)

Ford Bronco California Delivery! 2021 Bronco Base Model -- Pics, Timeline, Fun/Helpful Info IMG_1879
Ford Bronco California Delivery! 2021 Bronco Base Model -- Pics, Timeline, Fun/Helpful Info IMG_1882
Ford Bronco California Delivery! 2021 Bronco Base Model -- Pics, Timeline, Fun/Helpful Info IMG_1884
Ford Bronco California Delivery! 2021 Bronco Base Model -- Pics, Timeline, Fun/Helpful Info IMG_1900
View attachment 143170
Ford Bronco California Delivery! 2021 Bronco Base Model -- Pics, Timeline, Fun/Helpful Info IMG_1904
Ford Bronco California Delivery! 2021 Bronco Base Model -- Pics, Timeline, Fun/Helpful Info IMG_1911
Ford Bronco California Delivery! 2021 Bronco Base Model -- Pics, Timeline, Fun/Helpful Info IMG_1917
Ford Bronco California Delivery! 2021 Bronco Base Model -- Pics, Timeline, Fun/Helpful Info IMG_3168
Ford Bronco California Delivery! 2021 Bronco Base Model -- Pics, Timeline, Fun/Helpful Info IMG_3170
Ford Bronco California Delivery! 2021 Bronco Base Model -- Pics, Timeline, Fun/Helpful Info IMG_3171
Ford Bronco California Delivery! 2021 Bronco Base Model -- Pics, Timeline, Fun/Helpful Info IMG_3172
Ford Bronco California Delivery! 2021 Bronco Base Model -- Pics, Timeline, Fun/Helpful Info IMG_3173
:
Ford Bronco California Delivery! 2021 Bronco Base Model -- Pics, Timeline, Fun/Helpful Info IMG_3174 2
Ford Bronco California Delivery! 2021 Bronco Base Model -- Pics, Timeline, Fun/Helpful Info Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 7.39.53 AM
Ford Bronco California Delivery! 2021 Bronco Base Model -- Pics, Timeline, Fun/Helpful Info IMG_1902
Ford Bronco California Delivery! 2021 Bronco Base Model -- Pics, Timeline, Fun/Helpful Info IMG_1928
Ford Bronco California Delivery! 2021 Bronco Base Model -- Pics, Timeline, Fun/Helpful Info IMG_1929
Ford Bronco California Delivery! 2021 Bronco Base Model -- Pics, Timeline, Fun/Helpful Info IMG_1930
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congratulations Bobby, it's a good looking Bronco. The base is like a blank canvass just waiting for the artist. Enjoy

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good to know about the wiring, I was thinking about modifying the sunglass holder to flip down with the switches hidden when folded up. Congrats on the Bronco, look forward to seeing future posts with all the upgrades as they come.

Sponsored

Rover72

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congratulations! Enjoy the ride.

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks awesome!! Glad to hear you are liking the 2.3!!I thought you can buy extended warranty through Ford just before the factory warranty is done? I did that with our leased f150, but maybe that’s because it was leased.

EL in NH

Base
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch, 2005 HD springer,2010 sporty
Your Bronco Model
Base
The auto is an upgrade...well not to me , but Ford charges extra for it.

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congratulations! I am happy for you...

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally. Oregon shouldn’t be far behind!!

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The auto is an upgrade...well not to me , but Ford charges extra for it.
Auto comes standard on the 4 door base. You can't even opt for the 7MT

EL in NH

Base
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch, 2005 HD springer,2010 sporty
Your Bronco Model
Base
wow...