Sponsored

California First Edition Delivery (NorCal/Bay Area)

OP
OP
fronc

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

where did you order the tow hitch?
is your MIC top perfect or do you have any issues like others on here?
did you really mountain bike in that shitty air quality around Carson City with the fire?
Dealer ordered it a week or two ago and it was ready when I picked up the truck.
So far the top seems fine. It had all the headliners, and no exposed fibers/dust. I'm curious about the weather sealing, but it didn't leak a drop after a car wash and a hose down. Seems good to me, right now.
And no, the bikes stayed on the rack, we didn't know there was smoke conditions until we got up there. But we still used the truck to have a good time. 🙂
Sponsored

VehiChase

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco (bought 99), 14 Xterra, 89 Daytona
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I see you also have a '93 Ford Bronco, Eddie Bauer Edition per your BIO - I myself have a 89 EB .... how about some comparison pics when you get a chance!?! Thanks and congrats on your new FE ( funny enough I have a FE on order as well in LB )

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations @fronc Looks like Sean did you right. How's your MIC tops look, any issues?

OP
OP
fronc

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Congratulations @fronc Looks like Sean did you right. How's your MIC tops look, any issues?
No issues as far as I can tell. Waiting for a test of the weather sealing but after a few rinses nothing is coming through, and all headliners are installed. Seems perfectly fine to me.

OP
OP
fronc

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I see you also have a '93 Ford Bronco, Eddie Bauer Edition per your BIO - I myself have a 89 EB .... how about some comparison pics when you get a chance!?! Thanks and congrats on your new FE ( funny enough I have a FE on order as well in LB )
Ahh, the '93 was my first car, and I no longer have the vehicle. I can probably find an old photo somewhere, though... Some day I'll hopefully run across one just like it and will definitely stop to take a side by side if I can!

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No issues as far as I can tell. Waiting for a test of the weather sealing but after a few rinses nothing is coming through, and all headliners are installed. Seems perfectly fine to me.
Good to hear. With so many posts and pictures about unfinished edges, etc. Hopefully Ford and Webasto have corrected the issues, and no one else will get defective tops. Enjoy your new Rig!

VehiChase

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco (bought 99), 14 Xterra, 89 Daytona
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ahh, the '93 was my first car, and I no longer have the vehicle. I can probably find an old photo somewhere, though... Some day I'll hopefully run across one just like it and will definitely stop to take a side by side if I can!
Awesome man! I’ve drove mine now for 22 years… it Ive always had a backup that got better mpg for work though …congrats again!
Sponsored