Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The internet sales manager at Future Ford Roseville confirmed to me that they would honor X plan pricing on the Bronco. I have it in email. They did say that they will want a $500 deposit at time of order which seems reasonable.
I've been reaching out via email to Future and nothing but crickets. I even reached out Anonymously to another point of contact and nothing. Everytime, I told them about a great opportunity to step up... nothing.

Last week I sent my rep an email and flat out said...what pricing are we looking at AND I needed a response..... guess what ....nothing

So I switched to Serramonte by the deadline and locked in my Xplan pricing.

Sorry Future, but I gave you multiple chances.
Sponsored

calduke

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350, 1971 Bronco and more...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To confirm, Future Ford will not be selling on X plan pricing (only MSRP). I had the sales rep check with his manager and he just learned that Ford isn't doing it any longer, so they won't either. I switched to Serramonte...

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To confirm, Future Ford will not be selling on X plan pricing (only MSRP). I had the sales rep check with his manager and he just learned that Ford isn't doing it any longer, so they won't either. I switched to Serramonte...
Yep, I just had the internet sales manager reach back out to me telling me that they just had a big meeting and that the direction was that there would be no discounts below MSRP. He apologized. Good on him to reach back to me, but now I'm switching to Serramonte to avoid anymore shenanigans.

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My reservation is currently with town Ford in Redwood City but would be open to joining this

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
For those of you in California that haven't yet joined or seen the posts, we are trying to organize a group-buy agreement and collect names of people that are interested in switching their dealer reservation location. Our efforts are focused on Northern California but anyone interested in switching would be welcome to join in, whether it be Southern California, Nevada, ect. It's a bummer that we still don't have build & price available or concrete information on order dates but the longer we wait the less time we will have to set this up.

Our goals with this effort can be summed up as follows:

1. To speed up our deliveries or at least improve our chances at receiving a Bronco in 2021. Recent info suggests that a large factor in how many Broncos a dealership will receive will be based on the amount of reservations they convert to orders. For example, if a dealership was going to end up with 300 orders and we have a committed group of 50 that place orders, that dealership now has 350 orders, a decent bump to help their allocation numbers.

2. To receive a discount. Everyone knows about the awesome Granger deal and they are getting reservations from all over the country from people willing to ship or travel for their Bronco. While I personally do not think we can get anything like $2000 or $1000 below invoice in NorCal, I hope that we can arrange for something to make it worthwhile for those that participate. Most so far already have X-plan so an agreement to sell at invoice or a little below invoice is likely the best case scenario.

3. To evaluate the quality and customer service of our many dealership options. Some dealerships are slimier than is ideal. They often have the negative image of lying salesmen, poor CS, poor service garages, etc.. In contacting these dealerships and feeling out the willingness of their teams to play ball with us, we hope to share notes on which ones seem cool and which ones don't give a shit about offering good business. Which ones are doing a good job at following Ford's guidelines on this vehicle launch, which ones are being transparent about everything, etc.. If nothing works out and we fail to arrange a worthwhile deal when all is said and done, we would hopefully at least paint a clearer picture of which dealerships are at least on the more pleasant side to work with. This would also be useful for future service needs, accessory purchasing etc..

The document has restricted edit access but can be viewed here: https://bit.ly/3cAfVjm
There is a basic overview tab, a buyer info tab, and a NorCal dealerships tab that are all pulled from Ford.com.

If you would like to join in and haven't already been entered, feel free to leave a message here, send me a private message, or leave a comment on the doc (commenting is allowed, editing is not). I will get you added asap. Please be sure to look at the details for each column and don't miss a category. The purpose of these details is to give any dealers we share this with an idea of what these orders would look like and for us to get an idea of which locations would be more central for everyone once averaged out.

We should be at about 30 people soon and I hope to keep going well beyond that. The Texas group had over 120 last time I checked their doc. Feel free to share the link with other Bronco buyers as well if you think they would be interested.

I could also use some help soon in contacting dealerships by phone or email. There are over 70 in Northern CA, possibly up to 90 depending on how far south we want to cover. Identifying dealerships that are already fairly high in volume and regional rankings would be helpful in prioritizing those locations.

Thanks for reading, I hope we can get these Broncos on the road SOON :D

Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
My reservation is currently with town Ford in Redwood City but would be open to joining this
Hi - My res window finally opened up. I'm with Marin County Ford and imo the General Sales Manager is a bit of a douche. He sent me a very perfunctory email basically saying I'm looking at first quarter of 2022 if I'm lucky. My date was August 8, 2020 when I put in my meager deposit. Whats happening with Serramonte Ford? I want to get my order in but I'm not happy with Marin County Ford. Is the group buying still happening? Thanks so much and I hope you read this! Best, Maureen

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi - My res window finally opened up. I'm with Marin County Ford and imo the General Sales Manager is a bit of a douche. He sent me a very perfunctory email basically saying I'm looking at first quarter of 2022 if I'm lucky. My date was August 8, 2020 when I put in my meager deposit. Whats happening with Serramonte Ford? I want to get my order in but I'm not happy with Marin County Ford. Is the group buying still happening? Thanks so much and I hope you read this! Best, Maureen
you’ve missed the pricing window. But still a good dealer .

@Gloff give her the skinny

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Give Sean a call at Serramonte. Probably your best option.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We're happy to take on your reservation, we're priced at MSRP. An August reservation would likely be a 2022, but it depends on final allocation. Feel free to email me at [email protected] or call my desk at 650-301-7084. Switching is easy:

Can Customers update their dealer selection for their reservation?

Customers may reach out to Ford Customer Support at (800) 334-4375 for assistance in updating their dealer selection through March 19, 2021. In changing dealers, there will be no impact to a customer's reservation ID, vehicle details, or the associated timestamp.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As it stands, if you at least want a dealer in North Cali that won't pull any BS, Serramonte is really your only option. Can't speak for all the possible little dealers out there but this board as reached out to many, many Cali dealers and only 2 have been honest, transparent, and never back pedal and "changed their mind"

Well actually @Gloff did.. they offered up a deal by a certain deadline and then changed their mind and EXTENDED it for a few... but I think we'll let that one slide (y)

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
We're happy to take on your reservation, we're priced at MSRP. An August reservation would likely be a 2022, but it depends on final allocation. Feel free to email me at [email protected] or call my desk at 650-301-7084. Switching is easy:

Can Customers update their dealer selection for their reservation?

Customers may reach out to Ford Customer Support at (800) 334-4375 for assistance in updating their dealer selection through March 19, 2021. In changing dealers, there will be no impact to a customer's reservation ID, vehicle details, or the associated timestamp.
Hi again. I will call Ford tomorrow to switch dealers, then I’ll contact you. Will keep you appraised of my progress. Best, Maureen
Sponsored