Wing_Nuttz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 chevy shiterado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Serramonte Ford, we're just south of San Francisco. Deadline is 10/31. We're still offering X-Plan to those that have it, $500 over invoice for those that don't.
Wasnt the deadline just recently changed to jan 2021?
Sponsored

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Serramonte Ford, we're just south of San Francisco. Deadline is 10/31. We're still offering X-Plan to those that have it, $500 over invoice for those that don't.
I thought You can move your Dealership orders now till Jan. right?
Wasnt the deadline just recently changed to jan 2021?

Yeah, sorry, should have clarified, our price deal deadline remains 10/31/2020. Ford's switch deadline is now 1/31/2021. Will update the my original.

mclaffer

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla model 3 and Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For those of you in California that haven't yet joined or seen the posts, we are trying to organize a group-buy agreement and collect names of people that are interested in switching their dealer reservation location. Our efforts are focused on Northern California but anyone interested in switching would be welcome to join in, whether it be Southern California, Nevada, ect. It's a bummer that we still don't have build & price available or concrete information on order dates but the longer we wait the less time we will have to set this up.

Our goals with this effort can be summed up as follows:

1. To speed up our deliveries or at least improve our chances at receiving a Bronco in 2021. Recent info suggests that a large factor in how many Broncos a dealership will receive will be based on the amount of reservations they convert to orders. For example, if a dealership was going to end up with 300 orders and we have a committed group of 50 that place orders, that dealership now has 350 orders, a decent bump to help their allocation numbers.

2. To receive a discount. Everyone knows about the awesome Granger deal and they are getting reservations from all over the country from people willing to ship or travel for their Bronco. While I personally do not think we can get anything like $2000 or $1000 below invoice in NorCal, I hope that we can arrange for something to make it worthwhile for those that participate. Most so far already have X-plan so an agreement to sell at invoice or a little below invoice is likely the best case scenario.

3. To evaluate the quality and customer service of our many dealership options. Some dealerships are slimier than is ideal. They often have the negative image of lying salesmen, poor CS, poor service garages, etc.. In contacting these dealerships and feeling out the willingness of their teams to play ball with us, we hope to share notes on which ones seem cool and which ones don't give a shit about offering good business. Which ones are doing a good job at following Ford's guidelines on this vehicle launch, which ones are being transparent about everything, etc.. If nothing works out and we fail to arrange a worthwhile deal when all is said and done, we would hopefully at least paint a clearer picture of which dealerships are at least on the more pleasant side to work with. This would also be useful for future service needs, accessory purchasing etc..

The document has restricted edit access but can be viewed here: https://bit.ly/3cAfVjm
There is a basic overview tab, a buyer info tab, and a NorCal dealerships tab that are all pulled from Ford.com.

If you would like to join in and haven't already been entered, feel free to leave a message here, send me a private message, or leave a comment on the doc (commenting is allowed, editing is not). I will get you added asap. Please be sure to look at the details for each column and don't miss a category. The purpose of these details is to give any dealers we share this with an idea of what these orders would look like and for us to get an idea of which locations would be more central for everyone once averaged out.

We should be at about 30 people soon and I hope to keep going well beyond that. The Texas group had over 120 last time I checked their doc. Feel free to share the link with other Bronco buyers as well if you think they would be interested.

I could also use some help soon in contacting dealerships by phone or email. There are over 70 in Northern CA, possibly up to 90 depending on how far south we want to cover. Identifying dealerships that are already fairly high in volume and regional rankings would be helpful in prioritizing those locations.

Thanks for reading, I hope we can get these Broncos on the road SOON :D
I would like to be added to the group buying list / group for Nor Cal. I have my current reservation at Fairfield Ford and will gladly move it.

OP
OP
Gene Dios

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all, sorry been pretty busy with work lately. I'll work on getting the spreadsheet updated asap for those that aren't on yet.

@TurkeyRun like I said, very busy for me lately. Anyone that's interested, you can help by calling or emailing any and every Ford dealer that is on the dealers tab in the doc. I'm really disappointed and kind of pissed off that Ford went back on their word as far as x-plan. They highlighted it on the website and there was talk that they would be taking a consumer friendly approach this go around.

Any details that you guys can get from dealers, good or bad, get it in an email, fill me in and I'll make sure it's noted on the doc.

As of right now @Gloff and Serramonte is the only one that's offered a solidly fair deal as far as Bay Area practices go.

It sucks that the build & price is so damn late, making a very narrow window to make a decision.

My advice for anyone that's seriously committed to buying the Bronco still at this point is don't fuck around and wait and miss out if you are worried about a fair price. Last time I shopped around Ford lots with interest in a Raptor, the mark ups were laughably high.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey all, sorry been pretty busy with work lately. I'll work on getting the spreadsheet updated asap for those that aren't on yet.

@TurkeyRun like I said, very busy for me lately. Anyone that's interested, you can help by calling or emailing any and every Ford dealer that is on the dealers tab in the doc. I'm really disappointed and kind of pissed off that Ford went back on their word as far as x-plan. They highlighted it on the website and there was talk that they would be taking a consumer friendly approach this go around.

Any details that you guys can get from dealers, good or bad, get it in an email, fill me in and I'll make sure it's noted on the doc.

As of right now @Gloff and Serramonte is the only one that's offered a solidly fair deal as far as Bay Area practices go.

It sucks that the build & price is so damn late, making a very narrow window to make a decision.

My advice for anyone that's seriously committed to buying the Bronco still at this point is don't fuck around and wait and miss out if you are worried about a fair price. Last time I shopped around Ford lots with interest in a Raptor, the mark ups were laughably high.
The build and price shouldn't affect your decision. If you get a price in writing based on the cost (invoice), how you build it won't matter much, as you're not getting a specific discount, but a cost based price. Any dealer worth their salt should recognize this approach and be able to offer a deal relative to invoice, regardless of MSRP. That's what Granger did, and what we decided to do.

Sponsored

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Thanks @Gene Dios

I've been talking up this thread with my dealer, he's been pretty responsive to all my emails so far. He's the "Internet/Fleet Sales Guy" tho, and needs to get buy-in from Sales Manager and Owner. Seems like a reasonable dude, we'll see.

And if not, there's always the San Diego dealership. Swapped some email with him today too. They want an X-Plan PIN but will be running their own discount based on that. So, may be making a run for the border. I'm sure y'all have seen that thread.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks to all the great Dealerships that are stepping up to do the right thing and honor X Plan pricing, even though Ford has made the new Bronco ineligible for X Plan. I'm happy to let all the reservation holders with Walnut Creek Ford know, if you haven't already heard? That WC will honor valid X Plan PIN holders, that have had their reservation with WC prior to 10/19/20. WC is not looking to gain more reservations, their just talking care of the reservation holders they already have. Kudos to Shahram Tavakol and everyone at Walnut Creek Ford. Classy move WC!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So it really boils down to only 2 California deals out of how many? Kearny and Serramonte.

Sure hope that BP stays up and running because we only have a week to switch to a dealer that appears to care about their customers (and willing to take on new business)

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure if you would be able to score anything in CA, our dealers are usually the superstars of ADM in the country, If you can find something I am in, otherwise if you are looking for a discount Texas is the best option.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not sure if you would be able to score anything in CA, our dealers are usually the superstars of ADM in the country, If you can find something I am in, otherwise if you are looking for a discount Texas is the best option.
You're in @EricAtKearnyMesaFord 's territory. No ADM on reservation holders. More info in his thread.

Sponsored

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You're in @EricAtKearnyMesaFord 's territory. No ADM on reservation holders. More info in his thread.

I have a reservation with another dealer in San Diego, they committed no ADM and X-Plan, didn't follow up with them after the recent news but I am 90% going to move my reservation to Texas.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a reservation with another dealer in San Diego, they committed no ADM and X-Plan, didn't follow up with them after the recent news but I am 90% going to move my reservation to Texas.

Why not Kearny? If you are already in Southern Cali.. why would you go with Texas? Did you find out some "details" that we should know about?

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why not Kearny? If you are already in Southern Cali.. why would you go with Texas? Did you find out some "details" that we should know about?
I originally reserved with Encinitas Ford at the time of my reservation they made more sense than any other dealer within 300 miles radius from San Diego, Eric@Kearny jumped to the forum after I reserved, If he was here earlier I would definitely go with them.
I joined Texas group buy, back in August, they just finished the deal, we got $1000 below invoice, Granger and Laura were too far for me to justify the $1000 back then, and even though Granger's offer of $2000 below right now is very good but that's for MY2022 which is a very long wait for me, Texas is nearer, I've never been there, the $1000 will cover my vacation and I get to drive the Bronco back to San Diego.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I originally reserved with Encinitas Ford at the time of my reservation they made more sense than any other dealer within 300 miles radius from San Diego, Eric@Kearny jumped to the forum after I reserved, If he was here earlier I would definitely go with them.
I joined Texas group buy, back in August, they just finished the deal, we got $1000 below invoice, Granger and Laura were too far for me to justify the $1000 back then, and even though Granger's offer of $2000 below right now is very good but that's for MY2022 which is a very long wait for me, Texas is nearer, I've never been there, the $1000 will cover my vacation and I get to drive the Bronco back to San Diego.
That's awesome.. I just don't think like that. For me, if I "Break even" it ain't worth the hassle. But you are like, if I "break even" and get a little road trip.. awesome.

Congrats!

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The internet sales manager at Future Ford Roseville confirmed to me that they would honor X plan pricing on the Bronco. I have it in email. They did say that they will want a $500 deposit at time of order which seems reasonable.
Sponsored